Reply
Sackboy
Registered: 07/15/2012
Offline
481 posts
 

Re: Why So much hate for the new and lesser "star"?

Aug 4, 2012
fat princess doesnt suck as a fighter, just saying....
Fission Mailed
Message 21 of 53 (131 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/01/2012
Offline
1384 posts
 

Re: Why So much hate for the new and lesser "star"?

[ Edited ]
Aug 4, 2012

Xis66 wrote:
Just because they aren't "Allstar" enough? honest question, I don't understand why there are so many complaints regarding Kat, Fat Princess, Dante (nvm I understand this one), Drake, even Cole.

Why is it that some of us don't want newer or lesser known characters in Psas?

i havnt seen no one hate on cole unless its the evil one but fat princess is hated because shes really unheard of  and doesnt have alot of games in her series and people feel as if shes a waste of a character because they all want cloud spyro crash rayman etc...

[URL=http://s854.photobucket.com/user/princedastankeizon/media/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png.html][IMG]http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab102/princedastankeizon/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png[/IMG][/URL]
prince of Persia moveset: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Prince-of-Persia-in-all-stars/m-p/38273897#M125640
Message 22 of 53 (126 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 07/27/2012
Offline
53 posts
 

Re: Why So much hate for the new and lesser "star"?

Aug 4, 2012

If there's anyone I disagree with in this lineup it's Heihachi...

Message 23 of 53 (111 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/22/2009
Offline
949 posts
 

Re: Why So much hate for the new and lesser "star"?

Aug 4, 2012


Dormin000 wrote:

Xis66 wrote:
Just because they aren't "Allstar" enough? honest question, I don't understand why there are so many complaints regarding Kat, Fat Princess, Dante (nvm I understand this one), Drake, even Cole.

Why is it that some of us don't want newer or lesser known characters in Psas?

It's not because they are new or less known

 

It's because they are crap (Fat princes, Donte)

Not playstation (Big daddy)

Or take up 2 slots (Cole)


Couldnt have said it any better
Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 24 of 53 (107 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/02/2010
Offline
1808 posts
 

Re: Why So much hate for the new and lesser "star"?

Aug 4, 2012

SniperWolf323 wrote:


Dormin000 wrote:

Xis66 wrote:
Just because they aren't "Allstar" enough? honest question, I don't understand why there are so many complaints regarding Kat, Fat Princess, Dante (nvm I understand this one), Drake, even Cole.

Why is it that some of us don't want newer or lesser known characters in Psas?

It's not because they are new or less known

 

It's because they are crap (Fat princes, Donte)

Not playstation (Big daddy)

Or take up 2 slots (Cole)


Couldnt have said it any better

do u guys realize dante an e cole might be axed.

also fp was one of the best selling psn games that seems fair for her to be an all star

bioshock and ps have a lil relationship going on

take up a slot doesnt mean it took someones spot it just means more characters

Message 25 of 53 (103 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/13/2012
Offline
1329 posts
 

Re: Why So much hate for the new and lesser "star"?

Aug 4, 2012
The game is called All-Stars, that's about it.
They shouldn't call it All-Stars if it doesn't consist of All-Stars Smiley Tongue
Message 26 of 53 (106 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/31/2012
Offline
210 posts
 

Re: Why So much hate for the new and lesser "star"?

Aug 4, 2012

HighFlyer_15 wrote:
The game is called All-Stars, that's about it.
They shouldn't call it All-Stars if it doesn't consist of All-Stars Smiley Tongue

You realize that the meaning of All-Star is so broad that any character on the PS counts as one, right? It's just a flashy word to get your attention

Message 27 of 53 (104 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/22/2012
Offline
264 posts
 

Re: Why So much hate for the new and lesser "star"?

Aug 4, 2012

HighFlyer_15 wrote:
The game is called All-Stars, that's about it.
They shouldn't call it All-Stars if it doesn't consist of All-Stars Smiley Tongue


But cole is already an all star...so evil cole would be too! (assuming their the same person, coming from someone who never played infamous before)

It's a work in progress
Message 28 of 53 (97 Views)
Splicer
Registered: 08/03/2012
Offline
51 posts
 

Re: Why So much hate for the new and lesser "star"?

Aug 5, 2012

It seem like the same ppl who want "Sora and Cloud" are the same ppl who **bleep** on characters like "Fat Princess and Toro". The same ppl that dont want "Hiachi or Big Daddy" didn't want "Snake" in SSB. They are PURIST who dont like new "Dante" or cant handle the "Cartoony vs Realistic" these kids are habitual HATERS that can never be appeased and are best ignored. #Mugen was made for YOU

Message 29 of 53 (78 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
1540 posts
 

Re: Why So much hate for the new and lesser "star"?

Aug 5, 2012
Yeah who was hating on Nathan drake and Cole?? Haha I never heard that
Message 30 of 53 (71 Views)
Reply
0 Likes