Sackboy
566 posts

Re: Why So much hate for the new and lesser "star"?

Aug 4, 2012

In the beta there is character select icons, attack move lists, and some other file

For both a "gcole" and an "EvilCole"

Message 11 of 53 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1535 posts

Aug 4, 2012

Most people are hating on evil cole because good cole is already in the game.

Message 12 of 53 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
609 posts

Aug 4, 2012

The only complaints I see are Dante, Raiden, Evil Cole, for obvious reasons. Kat gets alot of support, so does Cole, but they need more PS1 era characters.

Message 13 of 53 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
673 posts

Aug 4, 2012
I agree I DO want to see some more from the past but I do like the little and new guys as well.

I see, the fat princess thing comes from most saying she kinda sucks, thats OK.

Like I said what ever Dante hate comes its mostly because of his new design

The Cole Drake Raiden stuff is mostly coming from indirect "too many newer/ recent Gen characters. That big daddy thing I love it has legit 3rd party support though.
==========================================================
Join ___Night FFAs (haven't decided on a day yet). HIgh Level FFA and 2V2 with Team AXcel. PLAY..LOSE..RAGE..PLAY..LAUGH..RESPECT, GGs. photo 54cce362-3381-425f-bf19-f430528cde96_zps7d13f457.jpg
Message 14 of 53 (187 Views)
Lombax Warrior
222 posts

Aug 4, 2012

MrEpic1 wrote:
What is 'Even Cole' suppose to mean?

I think he means that even Cole might not be an all-star. It wasnt a typo.

--------PlayStation All-Stars Arena-------
http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com
- Join the PlayStation All-Stars Arena with us.Contest, Tournaments, updates & fun!
Message 15 of 53 (179 Views)
Wastelander
756 posts

Aug 4, 2012

Actually the guy is right ppl are hating on these ppl everywhere, u just gotta read the comments on some sites. Here are the reasons, which btw these aren't my personal reasons because I don't dislike any of these characters. Got these from Joystiq, IGN, and Youtube comments I mostly saw regarding these characters.

Drake - Ppl say they literally want ALL CLASSICS no new playstation icons (Which I couldn't believe ppl actually wanted that)

Dante - Ppl just don't like the new Dante and would highly prefer the white haired Dante

Fat Princess - Once again not classic and wasn't all that memorable

Raiden - Ppl are just butt hurt about he might be the Metal Gear representative instead of Snake or Big Boss

Big Daddy - He has nothing to do with Playstation history and even started off on the 360 and got ported to PS3

Cole - As everyone stated he might be 2 seperate characters and could take up a character slot with Evil Cole

Once again I like all the characters and these are just mostly what ppl say about them. So once again NOT ME SPEAKING.

Message 16 of 53 (166 Views)
Fender Bender
3150 posts

Aug 4, 2012
That's stupid. Uncharted came out in 2007, and both sequels are games of the year. Of course Nathan Drake deserves a spot!
Message 17 of 53 (154 Views)
Survivor
2590 posts

Aug 4, 2012

yooobooyj wrote:

Actually the guy is right ppl are hating on these ppl everywhere, u just gotta read the comments on some sites. Here are the reasons, which btw these aren't my personal reasons because I don't dislike any of these characters. Got these from Joystiq, IGN, and Youtube comments I mostly saw regarding these characters.

Drake - Ppl say they literally want ALL CLASSICS no new playstation icons (Which I couldn't believe ppl actually wanted that)

Dante - Ppl just don't like the new Dante and would highly prefer the white haired Dante

Fat Princess - Once again not classic and wasn't all that memorable

Raiden - Ppl are just butt hurt about he might be the Metal Gear representative instead of Snake or Big Boss

Big Daddy - He has nothing to do with Playstation history and even started off on the 360 and got ported to PS3

Cole - As everyone stated he might be 2 seperate characters and could take up a character slot with Evil Cole

Once again I like all the characters and these are just mostly what ppl say about them. So once again NOT ME SPEAKING.

That's dumb, Superbot's trying to get bot old and new characters, Infamous 1 just came out a couple of years ago, where as Parrapa came out in the lat 90's, that's a good range of characters. 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 18 of 53 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
635 posts

Aug 4, 2012

Dormin000 wrote:

In the beta there is character select icons, attack move lists, and some other file

For both a "gcole" and an "EvilCole"

Let's not revive this discussion again...

Photobucket
Message 19 of 53 (143 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1322 posts

Aug 4, 2012

I think because most people want most of the roster to be old PS1 and a bit of PS2 era roster to feel nostalgic about everyone and not new guys who havent been around for long

------------------------------------

" One hypersonic brainwave scrambler, scrambled"
Clank from R&C: ACIT

Message 20 of 53 (128 Views)
0 Likes