Dec 13 2012
By: Asis_aka_Talent Wastelander 768 posts

Why So Serious??

15 replies 338 views Edited Dec 13, 2012

Why do some people think im a villain lol All I do is win 1v1s???  But i still help people???  Why hate me for??? lol seriously

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 1 of 16 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Re: Why So Serious??

Dec 13, 2012
Dark knight feeling, die and a be a hero, or live long and become a villian
Message 2 of 16 (329 Views)
Lombax Warrior
114 posts

Dec 13, 2012

i just think some people have too much pride is all. Helped me some and I thank you for it Smiley Very Happy

Photobucket
Message 3 of 16 (323 Views)
Wastelander
632 posts

Dec 13, 2012
Add me for 1v1 if you want.

BTW I've played Asis before.
Photobucket
Message 4 of 16 (309 Views)
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 13, 2012

lol im harvey dent

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 5 of 16 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Dec 13, 2012
Sometimes you give off the air of superiority which can tick some people off. You are confident in what you say but it comes across as arrogance sometimes or interpreted as that due to the format of only words or voice chat. Haters are gonna hate so don't give them the time and keep on contributing.
Message 6 of 16 (239 Views)
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Dec 13, 2012
what the hell did i miss?
Play For Fun!
Message 7 of 16 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Dec 13, 2012
im not sure. I was away a few days myself suddenly DRAMA
Message 8 of 16 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
673 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 13, 2012

DRyohei wrote:
Sometimes you give off the air of superiority which can tick some people off. You are confident in what you say but it comes across as arrogance sometimes or interpreted as that due to the format of only words or voice chat. Haters are gonna hate so don't give them the time and keep on contributing.

Couldn't have said it better myself  Thanks Ase for being a contibultor to this community regardless if your a dbag or hero or jesus even if you don't say anything at all a skilled player helps his victums one way or another F it if they make you the villain tale thier fare ladys and post up in your castle laugh maniacally and keep winnig nothing can the real problem is beating you bottom line shut you up by defeating you. You openly acknolowledged your challenges and gave respect were it was due  weather ppl take it as arragance or not you still have honor to a degree and offered to help. I've learned alot fighting Asis win or lose I pay my respects keep it moving. F it you really don't owe anyone anything. so its up you how you wanna be seen.

==========================================================
Join ___Night FFAs (haven't decided on a day yet). HIgh Level FFA and 2V2 with Team AXcel. PLAY..LOSE..RAGE..PLAY..LAUGH..RESPECT, GGs. photo 54cce362-3381-425f-bf19-f430528cde96_zps7d13f457.jpg
Message 9 of 16 (230 Views)
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 13, 2012

Xis66 wrote:

DRyohei wrote:

Couldn't have said it better myself  Thanks Ase for being a contibultor to this community regardless if your a dbag or hero or jesus even if you don't say anything at all a skilled player helps his victums one way or another F it if they make you the villain tale thier fare ladys and post up in your castle laugh maniacally and keep winnig nothing can the real problem is beating you bottom line shut you up by defeating you. You openly acknolowledged your challenges and gave respect were it was due  weather ppl take it as arragance or not you still have honor to a degree and offered to help. I've learned alot fighting Asis win or lose I pay my respects keep it moving. F it you really don't owe anyone anything. so its up you how you wanna be seen.

in that case I wont care what these people think im done trying to be the nice guy im going to be cool with the cool people on here and as far as everyone is considered.... Destroy until someone comes along that can stop me...  For a hobby... playing this game like that should become a little more fun for me

Message 10 of 16 (182 Views)
0 Likes