Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

Re: Why SB hasn't answered me?!

Nov 1, 2012

Dude5059 wrote:

Also, you are whining. You are whining, hard. 

Second, try capitalization and punctuation. Your grammar really isn't very good. I don't care if it's not even your first language, because you're being cocky as hell about it.

@jcr, I'll give you a kudo, then! Haha! I have taken perfect advantage of the situation!

That's a first error from american idiots judging other people languages. If i do errors in grammar, i really don't care. You are understanding what i'm saying and that's the point of learning a new language. In english would be to communicate to americans which seems pointless lol. Nothing personal. We need to use our brains and tell if the person did a typo or he just doesn't know how to type in english like if i did typed thang or thong, the o button is closer to i, so if i typed that, we need to understand that i misstyped the word and not bad grammar.

DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 71 of 113 (62 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
854 posts

Nov 1, 2012

Wow this was a painful thread to read through.

SB most likely won't answer you because they want people to experience their AI first hand without any prior knowledge of their strategies. There is no learning or excitement if you face the AI knowing how they operate right off the bat. That and SB doesn't seem to be talking to anyone right now, I doubt you'll be an exception.

Message 72 of 113 (60 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 1, 2012

Except your post really didn't counter anything my post had said at all. 

There is no "noobish tactic" that is hard to dodge. Chain grabs? annoying yes, but you can block and punish so easily. Sniper spam? Oh my god that is easy to dodge. Sly? Switch up tactics and there are no problems. Grabbing? Don't even get me started on how easy this is. There really is NO OP tactics in this beta. There are some moves that are a little OP, yes, but that's an AP gain thing. Really, every move is incredibly easy to dodge (except Radec and Parappa's level 3s) 

I realize you never said it, but then again you never NEEDED to say it. You are angry that they didn't answer your question. They didn't have to. You are making yourself sound like they are obligated to answer your questions. This is your own fault. It's not 'wrong' that they don't answer a simple question. Again, they have no reason to! 

And you totally WERE saying you were better than everyone else. Your previous post had you BRAGGING about how you could beat pretty much everyone here. There is no "what how should matches be ended" because anybody can take the match. The way a match ends is based entirely on the playstyle of all 4 candidates for winner. 

And your comparison really didn't help anyone understand what you were talking about. At all.

And I'm TOTALLY fine with the fact that you can't type well in English, if it weren't for the fact that you said you would "100% beat" him on the whole grammar topic. It makes you come off as cocky as hell, in English, Spanish, German, French, Brazilian, or even Spanglish. 

And to edit my post further, COS is completely correct.

------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 73 of 113 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

Nov 1, 2012
When there's OP tactics there is a how it should have ended case.

Yes i did counter everything you said... and pretty much looks like i won the case. I said i can't even move when i stand up and quickly get grabbed, don't you understand?

I think your forgetting everything i'm saying and you just keep posting new things to be answered without even going back to the thread and understanding that you don't have anything else to post, As everything you keep posting has be counter before in older post of the threads. SO STOP making me post the same **bleep** cause i'm getting tired of repeating the same thing all over again. Sorry for the y typed that sentence.
Message 74 of 113 (49 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1163 posts

Nov 1, 2012
They Moderator guy should clean up the thread!
Message 75 of 113 (43 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Nov 1, 2012

Revenger-cm wrote:

Dude5059 wrote:

Except skill has no merit here because, you know, it was a *this area here would be an all caps curse word, for your consideration* BETA. 

You have no way of knowing if you are the "best". If you were beaten, multiple times at that, by the same person, then via common sense, whether he was spamming or not, he knows how to beat you. And you know what? That makes him BETTER than you.

Furthermore, you claiming to be a better player than Theo (and everyone else included) does not help your argument WHATSOEVER. This was a terrible approach to an argument, and you are coming off as childish. So learn your manners and say excuse me when you make a nasty in public.

Very few people have gotten their questions answered, so just wait your turn, goddammit.

If its on a very noobish way, then even if he beats me, overall i am still better. Gaining AP and killing is the KEY of this game and so far i have done better than him. 3-4 days and 2-3 simple questions haven't been answered? That's really wrong there if you ask me. I wouldn't like to recieve a homework b4 1 hour of my bedtime wouldn't i? 

No, the point of the game is to get the most amount of points. Which means the most kills with the least amount of deaths. There are multiple strategies in order to go about doing this, not just the brute force apporach you seem to think is the only way to play it. Playing strategically isn't noobish or spamming. You just have no idea how to counter other ways of playing. Given I 've won every time we've faced, I'm willing to bet that I play my strategic apporach that your blitzkreig approach, adn am better because of it. 

I don't even think I'm a great player. I'm above average in my mind. You're average, at best.

Message 76 of 113 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

Nov 1, 2012
Your strategy is just easier than mine.
Message 77 of 113 (38 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

Nov 1, 2012
reflecting/counter attack, stealth, grabbing seems easier than doing massive combos in my opinion.
Message 78 of 113 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 1, 2012

I really don't think you understand the argument process.

When there are "OP" tactics, there's a "How it USUALLY ends" not a "How it should have ended". Unless of course, you mean it should have ended by you or some other "non-OP" winning, in which case that is still false. Whether he spammed you, or did whatever you claim these "noob tactics" are, he still won. And you still lost. That's that. And when it comes right down to it, you can't actually know that he couldn't have won without an "OP" move. 

If you can't move when you get up, there is a problem with your connection. There is no problem with the game or the players. No other players have any problems at all with that. And if there isn't anything wrong with your connection or your controller, then you aren't countering them right.

I know exactly what you're saying and understand it all. Except for, you know, the parts that are completely wrong.

And you know what? Sly's tactics may be easier than your combos IF YOU LET THEM. The fact is, Sly is predictable. Very predictable. If you can't figure out where he's going to attack you, then you have a problem. And really, combos aren't hard at all. Combos could beat out a Sly any day if you're smart about your surroundings.

------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 79 of 113 (32 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1163 posts

Nov 1, 2012

Revenger-cm wrote:
reflecting/counter attack, stealth, grabbing seems easier than doing massive combos in my opinion.

I play as Radec,and I have 2 strategies.
One if there is no Sly,and on if there is a Sly or more Slys!

Message 80 of 113 (31 Views)
0 Likes