Reply
Sackboy
Registered: 10/30/2011
Offline
560 posts
 

Re: Why SB hasn't answered me?!

Nov 1, 2012

Revenger-cm wrote:

LX_Theo wrote:

Revenger-cm wrote:
They aren't stupid claims. I'm better thanyou at the game and i know what it's right and wrong. You and me could play any game... ANY and i bet i will get better than you in of a matter of time and i can already say what's noobish or OP.

"I'm better than you at you at the game"

 

Explains why I defeated you every time we've played. One of those was today. Was funny.

 

You obviosuly have no idea what you're talking about half the time. Maybe that;s why every thread basically no one every agrees with your stupid claims. All you do is act like an entitled little kid who feels that if he isn't great game it must be changed so you are the best at it.


Because you use noobish ways to beat someone. It's like camping on cod, your agreeing on something that is clearly noobish like how noticable is that camping is noobish on cod. Nobody agrees with me since they haven't got the chance to get as good as me. All the matches i played today, nobody was better than, i was always doing the best combos from all the players i played today.


Next stop: Grammar 



"They're all good at killing."
-Omar Kendall IGN LIvestream [18:33] 11/14/12
Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 113 (81 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/07/2011
Offline
1307 posts
 

Re: Why SB hasn't answered me?!

Nov 1, 2012

Dude5059 wrote:

Except skill has no merit here because, you know, it was a *this area here would be an all caps curse word, for your consideration* BETA. 

 

You have no way of knowing if you are the "best". If you were beaten, multiple times at that, by the same person, then via common sense, whether he was spamming or not, he knows how to beat you. And you know what? That makes him BETTER than you.

 

Furthermore, you claiming to be a better player than Theo (and everyone else included) does not help your argument WHATSOEVER. This was a terrible approach to an argument, and you are coming off as childish. So learn your manners and say excuse me when you make a nasty in public.

 

Very few people have gotten their questions answered, so just wait your turn, goddammit.


If its on a very noobish way, then even if he beats me, overall i am still better. Gaining AP and killing is the KEY of this game and so far i have done better than him. 3-4 days and 2-3 simple questions haven't been answered? That's really wrong there if you ask me. I wouldn't like to recieve a homework b4 1 hour of my bedtime wouldn't i? 

DC Universe and Playstation Home
Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 113 (79 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/07/2011
Offline
1307 posts
 

Re: Why SB hasn't answered me?!

Nov 1, 2012

Celtics_fan23 wrote:

Revenger-cm wrote:

LX_Theo wrote:

Revenger-cm wrote:
They aren't stupid claims. I'm better thanyou at the game and i know what it's right and wrong. You and me could play any game... ANY and i bet i will get better than you in of a matter of time and i can already say what's noobish or OP.

"I'm better than you at you at the game"

 

Explains why I defeated you every time we've played. One of those was today. Was funny.

 

You obviosuly have no idea what you're talking about half the time. Maybe that;s why every thread basically no one every agrees with your stupid claims. All you do is act like an entitled little kid who feels that if he isn't great game it must be changed so you are the best at it.


Because you use noobish ways to beat someone. It's like camping on cod, your agreeing on something that is clearly noobish like how noticable is that camping is noobish on cod. Nobody agrees with me since they haven't got the chance to get as good as me. All the matches i played today, nobody was better than, i was always doing the best combos from all the players i played today.


Next stop: Grammar 



 

Don't even go there cause i'm 100% i will win this case.

DC Universe and Playstation Home
Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 113 (77 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/07/2011
Offline
1307 posts
 

Re: Why SB hasn't answered me?!

Nov 1, 2012

wobbleSPLAT wrote:
Lol, very true ^

i'm not even whining.

DC Universe and Playstation Home
Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 113 (71 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 10/30/2011
Offline
560 posts
 

Re: Why SB hasn't answered me?!

Nov 1, 2012

Revenger-cm wrote:

Celtics_fan23 wrote:

Revenger-cm wrote:

LX_Theo wrote:

Revenger-cm wrote:
They aren't stupid claims. I'm better thanyou at the game and i know what it's right and wrong. You and me could play any game... ANY and i bet i will get better than you in of a matter of time and i can already say what's noobish or OP.

"I'm better than you at you at the game"

 

Explains why I defeated you every time we've played. One of those was today. Was funny.

 

You obviosuly have no idea what you're talking about half the time. Maybe that;s why every thread basically no one every agrees with your stupid claims. All you do is act like an entitled little kid who feels that if he isn't great game it must be changed so you are the best at it.


Because you use noobish ways to beat someone. It's like camping on cod, your agreeing on something that is clearly noobish like how noticable is that camping is noobish on cod. Nobody agrees with me since they haven't got the chance to get as good as me. All the matches i played today, nobody was better than, i was always doing the best combos from all the players i played today.


Next stop: Grammar 



 

Don't even go there cause i'm 100% i will win this case.


Whatever you say:robotvery-happy:



"They're all good at killing."
-Omar Kendall IGN LIvestream [18:33] 11/14/12
Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 113 (71 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/07/2011
Offline
1307 posts
 

Re: Why SB hasn't answered me?!

Nov 1, 2012

Celtics_fan23 wrote:

Revenger-cm wrote:

Celtics_fan23 wrote:

Revenger-cm wrote:

LX_Theo wrote:

Revenger-cm wrote:
They aren't stupid claims. I'm better thanyou at the game and i know what it's right and wrong. You and me could play any game... ANY and i bet i will get better than you in of a matter of time and i can already say what's noobish or OP.

"I'm better than you at you at the game"

 

Explains why I defeated you every time we've played. One of those was today. Was funny.

 

You obviosuly have no idea what you're talking about half the time. Maybe that;s why every thread basically no one every agrees with your stupid claims. All you do is act like an entitled little kid who feels that if he isn't great game it must be changed so you are the best at it.


Because you use noobish ways to beat someone. It's like camping on cod, your agreeing on something that is clearly noobish like how noticable is that camping is noobish on cod. Nobody agrees with me since they haven't got the chance to get as good as me. All the matches i played today, nobody was better than, i was always doing the best combos from all the players i played today.


Next stop: Grammar 



 

Don't even go there cause i'm 100% i will win this case.


Whatever you say:robotvery-happy:


Thank You... because i am on my third language and you don't want to use ignorants ways to even start this argument.

DC Universe and Playstation Home
Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 113 (65 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/30/2012
Offline
1660 posts
 

Re: Why SB hasn't answered me?!

Nov 1, 2012

If you can't find a way to get around the "noobish" tactic, then maybe you AREN'T the better player. Spamming and the like is incredibly easy to dodge, and it's not like this game has infinites. Just because you are winning a lot of your matches does not make you better AT ALL. And if you lost, didn't he gain MORE AP and MORE KILLS? 

 

Furthermore, what makes them obliged to answer your question? They're busy with things. They get a lot of questions, and they don't have time to answer them all. What makes you so **bleep** special? And hell, if I were a Q/A guy, I sure as hell wouldn't want to answer your question when you complain about it.

 

And don't try to make the homework thing sound like a reasonable comparison, because it's not. This is about entertainment. You DO NOT need to know this information.

------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 113 (60 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
3231 posts
 

Re: Why SB hasn't answered me?!

Nov 1, 2012

Dude5059 wrote:

If you can't find a way to get around the "noobish" tactic, then maybe you AREN'T the better player. Spamming and the like is incredibly easy to dodge, and it's not like this game has infinites. Just because you are winning a lot of your matches does not make you better AT ALL. And if you lost, didn't he gain MORE AP and MORE KILLS? 

 

Furthermore, what makes them obliged to answer your question? They're busy with things. They get a lot of questions, and they don't have time to answer them all. What makes you so **bleep** special? And hell, if I were a Q/A guy, I sure as hell wouldn't want to answer your question when you complain about it.

 

And don't try to make the homework thing sound like a reasonable comparison, because it's not. This is about entertainment. You DO NOT need to know this information.


I ran out of kudos, give me 24 hours and ill get a kudo for this ^

 


MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF7 Dirge of Cerberus, Persona Series, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Megaman 10, Infamous Second Son, SMT Devil Summoner Raidou Kuzunoha Vs. The Soulless Army
Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 113 (54 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/30/2012
Offline
1660 posts
 

Re: Why SB hasn't answered me?!

[ Edited ]
Nov 1, 2012

Also, you are whining. You are whining, hard. 

 

Second, try capitalization and punctuation. Your grammar really isn't very good. I don't care if it's not even your first language, because you're being cocky as hell about it.

 

@jcr, I'll give you a kudo, then! Haha! I have taken perfect advantage of the situation!

------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 113 (52 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/07/2011
Offline
1307 posts
 

Re: Why SB hasn't answered me?!

Nov 1, 2012

Dude5059 wrote:

If you can't find a way to get around the "noobish" tactic, then maybe you AREN'T the better player. Spamming and the like is incredibly easy to dodge, and it's not like this game has infinites. Just because you are winning a lot of your matches does not make you better AT ALL. And if you lost, didn't he gain MORE AP and MORE KILLS? 

 

Furthermore, what makes them obliged to answer your question? They're busy with things. They get a lot of questions, and they don't have time to answer them all. What makes you so **bleep** special? And hell, if I were a Q/A guy, I sure as hell wouldn't want to answer your question when you complain about it.

 

And don't try to make the homework thing sound like a reasonable comparison, because it's not. This is about entertainment. You DO NOT need to know this information.


I became happy on how easy was to counter attack your post when i started reading it.

 

1) Why would be a noobish attack be easy to counter it. In matter of fact, noobs normally use OP tactis. So i lost because i gain more AP at the time he just stole it, not gained it. 

2) i didn't ever said that they areobligated to answer my question but you know that would be just wrong if they don't answer a simple question like that, that doesn't involve anything that hasn't be notified from what we know about the game. I haven't say anything about me being superior from everyone, I haven't say i win all my matches, but i know what how should matches be ended.

3) The comparison is just to make you understand what i am talking about, nothing else really. If they don't answer me that's fine. They can get very prestigious if what they do they do it at its best but i know i can't ask this to SB since we all know people here are always complaining of rosters and i was never one... but when it gets to balance. I'm always there. Its just the season to talk about this and not roster.

DC Universe and Playstation Home
Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 113 (38 Views)
Reply
0 Likes