I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Re: Why SB hasn't answered me?!

Nov 1, 2012

Revenger-cm wrote:
They aren't stupid claims. I'm better thanyou at the game and i know what it's right and wrong. You and me could play any game... ANY and i bet i will get better than you in of a matter of time and i can already say what's noobish or OP.

"I'm better than you at you at the game"

Explains why I defeated you every time we've played. One of those was today. Was funny.

You obviosuly have no idea what you're talking about half the time. Maybe that;s why every thread basically no one every agrees with your stupid claims. All you do is act like an entitled little kid who feels that if he isn't great game it must be changed so you are the best at it.

Message 41 of 113 (69 Views)
Fender Bender
3239 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 1, 2012

Revenger-cm wrote:
They aren't stupid claims. I'm better thanyou at the game and i know what it's right and wrong. You and me could play any game... ANY and i bet i will get better than you in of a matter of time and i can already say what's noobish or OP.

sounds like someone is a little full of their self....

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF14, MGSV, Witcher 3.
Message 42 of 113 (63 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

Nov 1, 2012

LX_Theo wrote:

Revenger-cm wrote:

Explains why I defeated you every time we've played. One of those was today. Was funny.

You obviosuly have no idea what you're talking about half the time. Maybe that;s why every thread basically no one every agrees with your stupid claims. All you do is act like an entitled little kid who feels that if he isn't great game it must be changed so you are the best at it.

Because you use noobish ways to beat someone. It's like camping on cod, your agreeing on something that is clearly noobish like how noticable is that camping is noobish on cod. Nobody agrees with me since they haven't got the chance to get as good as me. All the matches i played today, nobody was better than, i was always doing the best combos from all the players i played today.

DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 43 of 113 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3239 posts

Nov 1, 2012

Revenger-cm wrote:

LX_Theo wrote:

Revenger-cm wrote:

Because you use noobish ways to beat someone. It's like camping on cod, your agreeing on something that is clearly noobish like how noticable is that camping is noobish on cod. Nobody agrees with me since they haven't got the chance to get as good as me. All the matches i played today, nobody was better than, i was always doing the best combos from all the players i played today.

So everyone is a noob because you say it?  Nobody agrees with you because no one has the problems you have, and we know how to avoid these things.  Its common sense buddy, learn it. 

Message 44 of 113 (56 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Nov 1, 2012

Revenger-cm wrote:

LX_Theo wrote:

Revenger-cm wrote:

"Nobody agrees with me since they haven't got the chance to get as good as me."

"All the matches i played today, nobody was better than"

Do I need to say more? You're just so full of yourself that anything you're too bad to go against is "spamming" and "noobish"

You are the worst kind of gamer.

Message 45 of 113 (55 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

Nov 1, 2012

LX_Theo wrote:

Revenger-cm wrote:

LX_Theo wrote:

Revenger-cm wrote:

Do I need to say more? You're just so full of yourself that anything you're too bad to go against is "spamming" and "noobish"

XD, so sad for the noobs in the gaming community, they will never learn.

Message 46 of 113 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3239 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 1, 2012

Revenger-cm wrote:

LX_Theo wrote:

Revenger-cm wrote:

LX_Theo wrote:

Revenger-cm wrote:

So I guess that means your never learning huh?

Message 47 of 113 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

Nov 1, 2012
littlejcr wrote:

Revenger-cm wrote:

LX_Theo wrote:

Revenger-cm wrote:

LX_Theo wrote:

Revenger-cm wrote:

haha, i always do, but some people don't. You just challenge me in any game and you will see. Smiley Wink

Message 48 of 113 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3239 posts

Nov 1, 2012

Revenger-cm wrote:
littlejcr wrote:

Revenger-cm wrote:

LX_Theo wrote:

Revenger-cm wrote:

LX_Theo wrote:

Revenger-cm wrote:

haha, i always do, but some people don't. You just challenge me in any game and you will see. Smiley Wink

Cockyness and arrogance will never get you anywhere my freind Smiley Tongue

Message 49 of 113 (44 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Nov 1, 2012

littlejcr wrote:

Revenger-cm wrote:

LX_Theo wrote:

Revenger-cm wrote:

LX_Theo wrote:

Revenger-cm wrote:

Yep. And since he's the only "good" person to play this game, he will always be "right" since his opinion voids everything else like logic or common sense.

Message 50 of 113 (43 Views)