Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/07/2011
Offline
1469 posts
 

Re: Why SB hasn't answered me?!

Nov 1, 2012
ok never mind. Just want to know why they wouldn't answer me?
DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 11 of 113 (124 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/06/2012
Offline
1163 posts
 

Re: Why SB hasn't answered me?!

Nov 1, 2012

Revenger-cm wrote:
ok never mind. Just want to know why they wouldn't answer me?

They havnt answered PG.Why would they answer you? Smiley Very Happy

 

Message 12 of 113 (121 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
3239 posts
 

Re: Why SB hasn't answered me?!

Nov 1, 2012

Ferkel11 wrote:

DannyX13 wrote:
Gasp thought they were call SuperBot not SuperPot D:

Hey,Lets set up a company called SuperPot Smiley Very Happy

 


Nintendo may have already trademarked that with their whole mario mushrooms thing.... XD

 


MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF14, MGSV, Witcher 3.
Message 13 of 113 (116 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/07/2011
Offline
1469 posts
 

Re: Why SB hasn't answered me?!

Nov 1, 2012
Look at the question! It's really simple and doesn't say anything unrevealed like PG. SP (LOL) Always answer everybody's questions!!!
DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 14 of 113 (116 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
3239 posts
 

Re: Why SB hasn't answered me?!

Nov 1, 2012

Ferkel11 wrote:

Revenger-cm wrote:
ok never mind. Just want to know why they wouldn't answer me?

They havnt answered PG.Why would they answer you? Smiley Very Happy

 


Because they are done with PG and would rather answer the fans?  Just saying. 

 


MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF14, MGSV, Witcher 3.
Message 15 of 113 (114 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/06/2012
Offline
1163 posts
 

Re: Why SB hasn't answered me?!

Nov 1, 2012

littlejcr wrote:

Ferkel11 wrote:

DannyX13 wrote:
Gasp thought they were call SuperBot not SuperPot D:

Hey,Lets set up a company called SuperPot Smiley Very Happy

 


Nintendo may have already trademarked that with their whole mario mushrooms thing.... XD

 


Oh,no! Smiley Very Happy

 

Message 16 of 113 (109 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/06/2012
Offline
1163 posts
 

Re: Why SB hasn't answered me?!

Nov 1, 2012

Revenger-cm wrote:
Look at the question! It's really simple and doesn't say anything unrevealed like PG. SP (LOL) Always answer everybody's questions!!!

SP always answers.
SB never answers. LOL Smiley Very Happy

 

Message 17 of 113 (107 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/04/2008
Offline
1001 posts
 

Re: Why SB hasn't answered me?!

Nov 1, 2012

Ferkel11 wrote:

Revenger-cm wrote:
ok never mind. Just want to know why they wouldn't answer me?

They havnt answered PG.Why would they answer you? Smiley Very Happy

 


Why would they answer anyone? I mean, really. They're a company. You'd either get some PR person to give you an nonanswer or no answer at all like here.

Message 18 of 113 (106 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/07/2011
Offline
1469 posts
 

Re: Why SB hasn't answered me?!

Nov 1, 2012
Anybody has their cell phone #?
DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 19 of 113 (102 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/06/2012
Offline
1163 posts
 

Re: Why SB hasn't answered me?!

[ Edited ]
Nov 1, 2012

Revenger-cm wrote:
Anybody has their cell phone #?

No comment!

 

Message 20 of 113 (101 Views)
Reply
0 Likes