Aug 5, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Izar22 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Izar22 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Izar22 wrote:

l like fish...............

Thank god you made it mr.president. We don't know what to do about this outbreak of Crash, we can't contain the situation.

lol well i suggest we......we......make one single thread dedicated to crash and it will be posted in the front of the forum with all the other blue threads.....but beardman.....

Of course of course1 this would be the best decision, but how do we get one up there? It seems that we need more power than even you have.

ugh......................raise taxes....ask a higher up???? ......drink tequila on the beach with monica and never lettin hilary find out heh hehill do that

I'm starting to think you have no political experience 0.o why did we vote for you again?

i have nice hair and im charming :smileywink:
i also sing nice 

Photobucket
Omars hand is a DOLPHIN
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 25 (70 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6844 posts

Re: Why People Need to Shut Up About Crash

Aug 5, 2012

Izar22 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Izar22 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Izar22 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Izar22 wrote:

l like fish...............

Thank god you made it mr.president. We don't know what to do about this outbreak of Crash, we can't contain the situation.

lol well i suggest we......we......make one single thread dedicated to crash and it will be posted in the front of the forum with all the other blue threads.....but beardman.....

Of course of course1 this would be the best decision, but how do we get one up there? It seems that we need more power than even you have.

ugh......................raise taxes....ask a higher up???? ......drink tequila on the beach with monica and never lettin hilary find out heh hehill do that

I'm starting to think you have no political experience 0.o why did we vote for you again?

i also sing nice 

Thats right! You sung yourself into office by creating a musical about what would happen if the other guy won. The women were all crazy about you too.

Wanted All-stars list: Kazuma (Yakuza), Etna (disgaea), Ty (Ty the Tasmanian Tiger), Abe (oddworld), Dart (legend of dragoon), Aya Brea (Parasite Eve).

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 25 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1267 posts

Aug 5, 2012

I do find the crash multiple crash threads to be a nuisance, don't get me wrong crash and spyro were my favorite games when it was on ps1 but people need to be patient.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 25 (61 Views)
Survivor
2383 posts

Aug 5, 2012

Izar22 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

i also sing nice 

thats all it takes nowadays

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 25 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6844 posts

Aug 5, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:

Izar22 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

i also sing nice 

thats all it takes nowadays

its true:smileytongue: sadly

Wanted All-stars list: Kazuma (Yakuza), Etna (disgaea), Ty (Ty the Tasmanian Tiger), Abe (oddworld), Dart (legend of dragoon), Aya Brea (Parasite Eve).

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 25 (45 Views)
0 Likes