Fender Bender
3150 posts

Re: Why People Need to Shut Up About Crash

Aug 5, 2012
It doesn't, really. There's not a single solution where talking about it is gonna stop the threads from being made.
Message 11 of 25 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
491 posts

Aug 5, 2012

VinylSolution wrote:
It doesn't, really. There's not a single solution where talking about it is gonna stop the threads from being made.

I know, had to try though, at least sensible people are here (except Nocturnal_Gamer Smiley Wink )

Message 12 of 25 (86 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1165 posts

Aug 5, 2012

l like fish...............

Photobucket
Omars hand is a DOLPHIN
Message 13 of 25 (81 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Aug 5, 2012

jackmania555 wrote:

VinylSolution wrote:

I know, had to try though, at least sensible people are here (except Nocturnal_Gamer Smiley Wink )

You're just jealous. Smiley Tongue
Message 14 of 25 (76 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Aug 5, 2012

Izar22 wrote:

Thank god you made it mr.president. We don't know what to do about this outbreak of Crash, we can't contain the situation.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 15 of 25 (71 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1165 posts

Aug 5, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Izar22 wrote:

Thank god you made it mr.president. We don't know what to do about this outbreak of Crash, we can't contain the situation.

lol well i suggest we......we......make one single thread dedicated to crash and it will be posted in the front of the forum with all the other blue threads.....but beardman.....

Photobucket
Omars hand is a DOLPHIN
Message 16 of 25 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Aug 5, 2012

Izar22 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Izar22 wrote:

lol well i suggest we......we......make one single thread dedicated to crash and it will be posted in the front of the forum with all the other blue threads.....but beardman.....

i suggest we wake up the sleeping mods

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 17 of 25 (55 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Aug 5, 2012

Izar22 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Izar22 wrote:

Of course of course1 this would be the best decision, but how do we get one up there? It seems that we need more power than even you have.

Message 18 of 25 (54 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1165 posts

Aug 5, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Izar22 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Izar22 wrote:

Of course of course1 this would be the best decision, but how do we get one up there? It seems that we need more power than even you have.

ugh......................raise taxes....ask a higher up???? ......drink tequila on the beach with monica and never lettin hilary find out heh hehill do that

Photobucket
Omars hand is a DOLPHIN
Message 19 of 25 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Aug 5, 2012

Izar22 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Izar22 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Izar22 wrote:

ugh......................raise taxes....ask a higher up???? ......drink tequila on the beach with monica and never lettin hilary find out heh hehill do that

I'm starting to think you have no political experience 0.o why did we vote for you again?

Message 20 of 25 (42 Views)
0 Likes