Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/16/2010
Offline
1494 posts
 

Re: Why No Love for Persona?

Aug 17, 2012
Persona games never popular on Playstation
no
JRPG char will be from KH,FF
Message 31 of 51 (111 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 08/01/2012
Offline
756 posts
 

Re: Why No Love for Persona?

Aug 17, 2012

PaypayTR wrote:
Persona games never popular on Playstation
no
JRPG char will be from KH,FF

Hahaha Persona games not popular on.... hahaha

Anyways I can't tell if ur trolling or being serious do to the way u phrased this

Message 32 of 51 (106 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 09/02/2008
Offline
488 posts
 

Re: Why No Love for Persona?

Aug 17, 2012
P3 is on PSN, people should get it. Hopefully P4 is released on PSN.
http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum

Photobucket
Message 33 of 51 (102 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 08/01/2012
Offline
756 posts
 

Re: Why No Love for Persona?

Aug 17, 2012

Jechtsphere wrote:
P3 is on PSN, people should get it. Hopefully P4 is released on PSN.

I don't think P4 would ever be on PSN sadly due to PS 4 The Golden on PSVita. Though I wish they'd put any good games from the PS2 era in the PS2 classics anyways. The only game I saw worth purchasing in that list was Persona 3 FES and the others I didn't even know of.

Message 34 of 51 (98 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/16/2010
Offline
1494 posts
 

Re: Why No Love for Persona?

Aug 17, 2012
you fanboy. persona on Playstation doesnt mean its popular. ...

mortal kombat more need to this game. we dont need **bleep**y fighting animes.if a fighting char he must scorpion !
Message 35 of 51 (91 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/04/2012
Offline
1364 posts
 

Re: Why No Love for Persona?

Aug 17, 2012
Paypay that was disrespectful. Just cause it's ANIME automatically means it's bad or unpopular? And more so that not only it pertains more to Sony than MK, but it is a well recieved series as a whole. I may not play the games but, I had my eyes on the series. Especially when said JRPG series even got a Fighting game based on one of it's games by the developers of Guilty Gear and BlazBlue. The game could use some publicity along with Disgaea. Look what happened to Fire Emblem with Melee. It was Japanese exclusive until people were interested with Marth and Roy and the games they respectively represent. And since then, they have been released outside of Japan. C'mon man. Expand your gaming.
Message 36 of 51 (80 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 07/06/2012
Offline
2494 posts
 

Re: Why No Love for Persona?

[ Edited ]
Aug 17, 2012

BladeXTails wrote:
Paypay that was disrespectful. Just cause it's ANIME automatically means it's bad or unpopular? And more so that not only it pertains more to Sony than MK, but it is a well recieved series as a whole. I may not play the games but, I had my eyes on the series. Especially when said JRPG series even got a Fighting game based on one of it's games by the developers of Guilty Gear and BlazBlue. The game could use some publicity along with Disgaea. Look what happened to Fire Emblem with Melee. It was Japanese exclusive until people were interested with Marth and Roy and the games they respectively represent. And since then, they have been released outside of Japan. C'mon man. Expand your gaming.

Blade, I agree with everything you said, especially about using Guilty Gear as an example in your argument, but it's Paypay. You shouldn't needlessly get your blood pressure up because of someone like that and not even bother trying to reason. Just ignore him, it works. Smiley Wink

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 37 of 51 (78 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/04/2012
Offline
1364 posts
 

Re: Why No Love for Persona?

Aug 17, 2012

CountMario wrote:

BladeXTails wrote:
Paypay that was disrespectful. Just cause it's ANIME automatically means it's bad or unpopular? And more so that not only it pertains more to Sony than MK, but it is a well recieved series as a whole. I may not play the games but, I had my eyes on the series. Especially when said JRPG series even got a Fighting game based on one of it's games by the developers of Guilty Gear and BlazBlue. The game could use some publicity along with Disgaea. Look what happened to Fire Emblem with Melee. It was Japanese exclusive until people were interested with Marth and Roy and the games they respectively represent. And since then, they have been released outside of Japan. C'mon man. Expand your gaming.

Blade, I agree with everything you said, especially about using Guilty Gear as an example in your argument, but it's Paypay. You shouldn't needlessly get your blood pressure up because of someone like that and not even bother trying to reason. Just ignore him, it works. Smiley Wink




Haha.. Yeah. I just needed to get it off my chest considering how the forum was a days ago. I'm glad the Dante threads are gone. I never thought I would see the day I would be glad to see Crash and/or Spyro threads back.

Message 38 of 51 (73 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/16/2010
Offline
1494 posts
 

Re: Why No Love for Persona?

Aug 17, 2012
**bleep** YOUR PERSONA
**bleep**
Message 39 of 51 (70 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 07/06/2012
Offline
2494 posts
 

Re: Why No Love for Persona?

Aug 17, 2012

BladeXTails wrote:

CountMario wrote:

BladeXTails wrote:
Paypay that was disrespectful. Just cause it's ANIME automatically means it's bad or unpopular? And more so that not only it pertains more to Sony than MK, but it is a well recieved series as a whole. I may not play the games but, I had my eyes on the series. Especially when said JRPG series even got a Fighting game based on one of it's games by the developers of Guilty Gear and BlazBlue. The game could use some publicity along with Disgaea. Look what happened to Fire Emblem with Melee. It was Japanese exclusive until people were interested with Marth and Roy and the games they respectively represent. And since then, they have been released outside of Japan. C'mon man. Expand your gaming.

Blade, I agree with everything you said, especially about using Guilty Gear as an example in your argument, but it's Paypay. You shouldn't needlessly get your blood pressure up because of someone like that and not even bother trying to reason. Just ignore him, it works. Smiley Wink




Haha.. Yeah. I just needed to get it off my chest considering how the forum was a days ago. I'm glad the Dante threads are gone. I never thought I would see the day I would be glad to see Crash and/or Spyro threads back.


Same here. As soon as I saw New Dante on the Gamescom live-feed, I immediately began to type a comment about how now there'll be Dante hate and that I actually like him. Seriously, some of the behavior shown in this forum by certain members can be so typical. 

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 40 of 51 (69 Views)
Reply
0 Likes