Fender Bender
4137 posts

Re: Why No Chimera for DLC yet?

Dec 5, 2012

Just gonna throw in my 2 cents here on the MK character, Sony allowed NRS(netherrealm studios) to use kratos in MK9, NRS is a good dev, i'm hoping they repay the favor.

#Reapers
Message 41 of 45 (74 Views)
Survivor
2504 posts

Dec 5, 2012
pedro702

they do talk lol did you ever played any resistance game? they talk to each other we just cant understand them and if they made for example daedos giving him a order to go get AP power for him or something

Yeah, I've played and finished the first 3 and Retribution. But mumbles and grumbles that only the Chimera can understand doesn't count.
U R Not e . Enos Lives . PLAY B3YOND . ixnine . I love Nariko! . WipEout . Home . PlayStation Network . Tearaway . the Last of Us
Message 42 of 45 (64 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Dec 5, 2012
The girl from the first resistance could narrate the chimeran story
Message 43 of 45 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 5, 2012

ixnine wrote:
pedro702

they do talk lol did you ever played any resistance game? they talk to each other we just cant understand them and if they made for example daedos giving him a order to go get AP power for him or something

Yeah, I've played and finished the first 3 and Retribution. But mumbles and grumbles that only the Chimera can understand doesn't count.

its a language like any other they even say to some to go around to surround people and everything their language is a complex as human language on the game and like i said they could put daedalus from R2 saying what chimeras must take for the species and what not and its not like the story is important since they are pictures and a 30 seconds cut scene lol

Message 44 of 45 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1329 posts

Dec 5, 2012
Of all the great characters, a Chimera is not one of them.
Should be put in last, since it's a character you can get easily, since it's an exclusive.
Message 45 of 45 (50 Views)
0 Likes