I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Re: Why No Chimera for DLC yet?

Dec 5, 2012
I Made a Twitter account just to Tweet insomniac lol. I got no reply. If anybody wants to tweet them it would be greatly appreciated. I don't know my twitter info Smiley Frustrated
Message 31 of 45 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
141 posts

Dec 5, 2012

I think I want Nathan Hale more than a Chimera now. I don't see what the Chimera's story should be. I guess they could use the female narrator from Fall of Man, that would actually be kinda cool. But I really love the idea of Hale's level 3 super where he touches Daedalus, drops the gun and run around exploding peoples heads.

Message 32 of 45 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Dec 5, 2012
just email them...
Play For Fun!
Message 33 of 45 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Dec 5, 2012

mortal kombat deserves a place more than "chimera"

Message 34 of 45 (91 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Dec 5, 2012
Infected Hale or nothing - Chimeras already in the stage & Hale/Capelli would be too generic, even if they use his different weapons & secondary fires.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 35 of 45 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
788 posts

Dec 5, 2012

well. not only for being sony needs appear just like that..

i mean...i preffer a mk chara over chimera. cause. scorpion or subzero for example are ICONS and well knowed by gamers community, and that can help the game too Smiley Very Happy

Message 36 of 45 (80 Views)
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 5, 2012

i want nathan hale with a chimera alt skin and a capelii skin for the other costume Smiley Tongue

Message 37 of 45 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
157 posts

Dec 5, 2012

If we get a Resistance rep it will not be for awhile, cause as stated Resistance is very well represented in the game as compared to say Fat Princess, Heavenly Sword, Medievel. our next characters are most likely a MK rep as superbot has ties with netherrealm. Abe from oddworld, because there dev is pushing him out there. Persona characters as Atlus has given the Green light for a character. so if they add one it won't be till we get some other characters

Message 38 of 45 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2504 posts

Dec 5, 2012
I would much rather have Joseph Capelli than a Chimera. Also, the Chimera don't talk, what would they possibly say and what kind of story would they have? Also, I would say Nathan Hale, but he looks too much like Cole. Also, Reaistance 3 was a much, MUCH better game than the rest, followed by Resistance 1.
U R Not e . Enos Lives . PLAY B3YOND . ixnine . I love Nariko! . WipEout . Home . PlayStation Network . Tearaway . the Last of Us
Message 39 of 45 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 5, 2012

ixnine wrote:
I would much rather have Joseph Capelli than a Chimera. Also, the Chimera don't talk, what would they possibly say and what kind of story would they have? Also, I would say Nathan Hale, but he looks too much like Cole. Also, Reaistance 3 was a much, MUCH better game than the rest, followed by Resistance 1.

they do talk lol did you ever played any resistance game? they talk to each other we just cant understand them and if they made for example daedos giving him a order to go get AP power for him or something

Message 40 of 45 (48 Views)
0 Likes