Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Why No Chimera for DLC yet?

[ Edited ]
Dec 5, 2012

ShadowKirby87 wrote:

No Resistance wasn't a bad game and I hope Nathan Hale are next after Kat and Emmett.


When comparing Resistance to Killzone you can see that Resistance is a bad game.

Message 11 of 45 (169 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/23/2012
Offline
3580 posts
 

Re: Why No Chimera for DLC yet?

Dec 5, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:
Resistance you Killzone

 

lol

Message 12 of 45 (166 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Why No Chimera for DLC yet?

Dec 5, 2012

retrosoul22 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:
Resistance you Killzone

 

lol


I have a pretty bad dislexia and I was hoping no one caught that. xD

Message 13 of 45 (159 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/10/2012
Offline
1360 posts
 

Re: Why No Chimera for DLC yet?

Dec 5, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

retrosoul22 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:
Resistance you Killzone

 

lol


I have a pretty bad dislexia and I was hoping no one caught that. xD


It's alright Noc. But I gotta call you out on calling Resistance bad. It was one of the most fun shooter's I've played next to Killzone. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 14 of 45 (144 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Why No Chimera for DLC yet?

Dec 5, 2012

fabsta1994 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

retrosoul22 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:
Resistance you Killzone

 

lol


I have a pretty bad dislexia and I was hoping no one caught that. xD


It's alright Noc. But I gotta call you out on calling Resistance bad. It was one of the most fun shooter's I've played next to Killzone. 


I had Fall of Man and enjoyed it a lot but when I got to the driving part for the first time.  The mechanics were so bad that I couldn't get over it and just enjoy the game already.  In turn since I couldn't get over it I never beat the game and traded it in.

Message 15 of 45 (133 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 05/04/2012
Offline
2075 posts
 

Re: Why No Chimera for DLC yet?

Dec 5, 2012

to be honest, i think the reason there's no resistance character is because insomniac didn't want one.  think about it.  In-game there are already icons, a stage, and an item.  So superbot got the permission to do all that, why wouldn't they have a character unless insomniac specifically told them no?  I think they just wanted the series represented but didn't want a character

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 16 of 45 (128 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/10/2012
Offline
1360 posts
 

Re: Why No Chimera for DLC yet?

[ Edited ]
Dec 5, 2012

this_is_Marko wrote:

to be honest, i think the reason there's no resistance character is because insomniac didn't want one.  think about it.  In-game there are already icons, a stage, and an item.  So superbot got the permission to do all that, why wouldn't they have a character unless insomniac specifically told them no?  I think they just wanted the series represented but didn't want a character


Makes sense to me.

 

Noc, I think they took the vehicle portions out of Resistance 2 and 3.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 17 of 45 (126 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/07/2012
Offline
1807 posts
 

Re: Why No Chimera for DLC yet?

Dec 5, 2012

this_is_Marko wrote:

to be honest, i think the reason there's no resistance character is because insomniac didn't want one.  think about it.  In-game there are already icons, a stage, and an item.  So superbot got the permission to do all that, why wouldn't they have a character unless insomniac specifically told them no?  I think they just wanted the series represented but didn't want a character


Yeah, that's what I said too

Message 18 of 45 (120 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 04/18/2009
Offline
928 posts
 

Re: Why No Chimera for DLC yet?

Dec 5, 2012

musicfreaklam wrote:
It's not SuperBot, it's Insomniac. If Insomniac wanted a character in PSASBR, don't you think there'd be one already. There's already two stages, an item, icons, etc. Insomniac felt that these things would better represent their series than a character would

sony has the rights for resistance. if insomniac want or dont want a resistance charac ter in the game, its doesnt matter

__________________________________________________

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 19 of 45 (117 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 02/12/2010
Offline
3008 posts
 

Re: Why No Chimera for DLC yet?

Dec 5, 2012
It had nothing to do with insomniac. They sold their game to those guys that made Resistance Burning Skies.
[The YouTube Poser]

Message 20 of 45 (115 Views)
Reply
0 Likes