Dec 05 2012
By: BelowZer0__ Gaming Beast 2220 posts

Why No Chimera for DLC yet?

44 replies 383 views Edited Dec 5, 2012

Is Superbot seriously considering a Mortal Kombat rep over a Chimera. Personally I think a Chimera deserves the spot more. What has Mortal Kombat done for Playstation? Does anyone else agree?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Your true face... What kind of... Face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?..." Majora's Mask

ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Winning the very first tournament in Playstation Allstars with Ginta2468. Me being Spike Ginta being Sackboy.
Message 1 of 45 (383 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
153 posts

Re: Why No Chimera for DLC yet?

Dec 5, 2012
Has Superbot made any comments about a Mortal Kombat character? As far as I know some people just want one in while others would like a Resistance character.
Message 2 of 45 (372 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Dec 5, 2012
It's not SuperBot, it's Insomniac. If Insomniac wanted a character in PSASBR, don't you think there'd be one already. There's already two stages, an item, icons, etc. Insomniac felt that these things would better represent their series than a character would
Message 3 of 45 (370 Views)
Gaming Beast
2220 posts

Dec 5, 2012

Do you have proof that Insomniac said that?

"Your true face... What kind of... Face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?..." Majora's Mask

ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Winning the very first tournament in Playstation Allstars with Ginta2468. Me being Spike Ginta being Sackboy.
Message 4 of 45 (365 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Dec 5, 2012
No but that's the popular consensus. Maybe someone else has proof, but I do not
Message 5 of 45 (355 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2220 posts

Dec 5, 2012

ok

Message 6 of 45 (348 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1173 posts

Dec 5, 2012

BelowZer0__ wrote:

Is Superbot seriously considering a Mortal Kombat rep over a Chimera. Personally I think a Chimera deserves the spot more. What has Mortal Kombat done for Playstation? Does anyone else agree?

That's just "considering". They also hinted Chimera in a way but that doesn't really give anything else. Though I agree a Chimera deserves the spot more if they actually thought of a way of a Chimera Leader (in a playable way) like they did with Killzone.

They probably considered as Ed Boon commented on the game of a MK character.

musicfreaklam wrote:
It's not SuperBot, it's Insomniac. If Insomniac wanted a character in PSASBR, don't you think there'd be one already. There's already two stages, an item, icons, etc. Insomniac felt that these things would better represent their series than a character would

It's SuperBot. With the Developer of Bioshock, that was them who wanted Big Daddy as a character in PS All-Stars. It was obvious that SuperBot would ask for the duos from PS2 for what they did.

Insomniac didn't need to be involved to say they want R&C in it. Sony goes & asks them for permission and there you go. SuperBot probably didn't saw how a Resistance Rep would work but did represent stages. Not to mention, that's the only series to have icons that doesn't have a character represented.

Insomniac is also done with the Resistance Franchise & moving to new projects. There could of been a rep if they themselves say to SuperBot that Chimera or Hale or Joseph to be added as a playable character.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Message 7 of 45 (323 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Dec 5, 2012

Considering that Resistance was a bad game I'm not surprised they would consider an MK Rep over a Resistance Rep.

Message 8 of 45 (319 Views)
Fender Bender
3580 posts

Dec 5, 2012

I seriously doubt that mentioning MK one time and saying they'd be interested in a character means that they would consider a third party over a first party character.

Message 9 of 45 (311 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
670 posts

Dec 5, 2012

No Resistance wasn't a bad game and I hope Nathan Hale are next after Kat and Emmett.

Message 10 of 45 (308 Views)
0 Likes