I Only Post Everything
1014 posts

Re: Why Kratos needs to be nerfed or banned (from major 1v1 tournaments).

Feb 16, 2013
After the if you don't agree with me, shut up comment; I've reported this thread to the moderators on the grounds that it is no longer open for discussion. I've requested that this thread be locked
My PSN
Message 41 of 61 (174 Views)
Splicer
53 posts

Feb 16, 2013

Didn't say I was, but I have a resource that helps me better understand the game more than you can, from a technical standpoint.

You didn't prove anyone wrong, like you're so set on doing. You just further showed that you're wasting time posting what you think isn't fair and unfair, yet you don't seem to know a thing about priority or anything else.

You aren't helping anything, so you know.

And again, no one's being proven wrong. The proof is in the video in the original post and if you'd like, I'd post another on a different stage going frame by fram so you can see for yourself how unbalanced Kratos is.

http://www.youtube.com/beautyandthepeace
Message 42 of 61 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
53 posts

Feb 16, 2013

acursedone wrote:

Xx_shawna_xX wrote:

He needs to be nerfed. If you don't agree then don't comment. You've already said more than you needed to in order to get that across. Applying to the one above you, as well.

Thats kinda lame. Telling people who don't agree with you to shut the hell up.

Not saying that. I'm saying that if you want to keep arguing, create another topic. This topic wasn't created for people to keep arguing on, it was made to show what makes Kratos unfair, which the video takes care of. I did ask for feedback, yes, but continuous posts by people trying to "prove" others wrong when the "proof" is already in the original post is kind of senseless and not needed, so I'm telling them to make their own topic if they wish to continue doing so. This topic wasn't made for that.

Message 43 of 61 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2365 posts

Feb 16, 2013
You. Can't. Read. Let. Me. Talk. Slowly.

Kill. Confirm. For. Level. One. From. The. Air. For. Kat. Not. An. Every. Day. Air. Combo. Level. One. Super. Kills. Take. Less. AP> So. Killing. With. Them. Is. Better. Then. With. A. Level. Two.

Kratos. Does. Not. Have. Tools. In. His. Kit. To. Deal. With. Tools. In. Some. Other. Character's. Kits.

You. Said. From. What. You. Have. SEEN. I. Have. Seen. MUCH. More. Then. You. And. Also. Have. More. Data. Then. You. Could. Hope. To. Have. Other. Characters. Even. Out. Prioritize. Kratos. How. About. You. Study. The. Other. Characters. More. Before. You. Insult. My. Knowledge. Base. With. Your. Comparatively. Minuscule. One.

The. One. That. Does. Not. Know. Rival. Stage. Can. Glitch. Frame. Rates. And. With. Your. Recording. Equipment. Can't. Even. See. That.

You. Keep. Showing. You. Do. Not. Understand. This. Game. Properly. From. How. You. Respond. And. Not. Understanding. Basic. Concepts. Involved. In. This. Game.

If. You. Do. Not. Know. All. Other. Character's. Kits. To. The. Point. Where. You. Can. Analyse. Them. Against. Other. Kits. You. Have. No. Proof.

Kratos. Is. Not. Overpowered. In. 1v1.

I. Showed. You. Characters. Who. Were. Yet. You. Didn't. Listen. Even. When. I. Gave. You. Properties. That. Showed. So.

Those. Characters. Are. Better. Then. Him. As. They. Beat. Him.

No. Fighter. Will. Ever. Have. Every. Single. Character. 100%. Balanced. To. All. The. Others. Outside. Of. Rockem Sockem Robots.

Some. Characters. Beat. Others. Those. Characters. Are. Beaten. By. Other. Characters. And. So. On.
Message 44 of 61 (158 Views)
Survivor
2365 posts

Feb 16, 2013

Xx_shawna_xX wrote:

acursedone wrote:

Xx_shawna_xX wrote:

He needs to be nerfed. If you don't agree then don't comment. You've already said more than you needed to in order to get that across. Applying to the one above you, as well.

Thats kinda lame. Telling people who don't agree with you to shut the hell up.

Not saying that. I'm saying that if you want to keep arguing, create another topic. This topic wasn't created for people to keep arguing on, it was made to show what makes Kratos unfair, which the video takes care of. I did ask for feedback, yes, but continuous posts by people trying to "prove" others wrong when the "proof" is already in the original post is kind of senseless and not needed, so I'm telling them to make their own topic if they wish to continue doing so. This topic wasn't made for that.

We. Are. Showing. You. How. Kratos. Is. Not. Unfair. Through. Our. Own. Logical. Arguments. That. You. Cannot. Seem. To. Debunk. We. Have. Proven. Your. Video. To. Be. Inccorect. Therefore. It. Is. Not. Aplicable. To. A. Valid. Argument. Anymore. If. You. Want. To. Spread. Lies. About. Character. Balance. We. Will. Not. Let. You. 

Message 45 of 61 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
280 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 16, 2013

Xx_shawna_xX wrote:

That makes no sense. If they create another topic they aren't talking with YOU anymore. They are talking to the community. This thread is for disccusion of what you have brought up, not unquestioned support of the information in the thread. If you post something in their thread trying to explain your ideas or whatever, they can then claim that you need to go start a new thread, since they don't want arguing in their thread either.
Message 46 of 61 (155 Views)
Splicer
53 posts

Feb 16, 2013
What makes you think that putting a period after every word makes it easier for someone to read? That would explain why you're being so arrogant. Yes, from what I see, as in using the recorder to see frame by frame. I've seen every character played, I've used every character, and no I won't say I've studied the ins and outs of every character, but none of them can match up to what Kratos can do. Here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to go on Training (Mid) and record every attack Kratos has and list the frame data. Then do so for Kat and so on. I'll see if I can get it on Event Hubs (if they allow it on their PSABR page). If not, I'll just post it in a topic in their forum and I'll personally link you to it and have you study it. Then you will truly know what you're talking about.

Message 47 of 61 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
280 posts

Feb 16, 2013

Xx_shawna_xX wrote:
What makes you think that putting a period after every word makes it easier for someone to read?

Ya..... While it doesn't make it any easier to read, it forces you to focus more and think about what hes saying a bit more. All the same, please dont do that again Aylas.

Message 48 of 61 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2365 posts

Feb 16, 2013
"You didn't prove anyone wrong, like you're so set on doing. You just further showed that you're wasting time posting what you think isn't fair and unfair, yet you don't seem to know a thing about priority or anything else."

So... What you did? Wasted your times posting on what you think is or isnit fair? Smiley Surprised

When you yourself admitted in the last post to not know the ins and outs of each character fully? Then say "Without complete knowledge I know Kratos is better"

You just proved yourself wrong without me even needing to help!
Message 49 of 61 (138 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Feb 16, 2013
Only thing truly broken about Kratos is his counter. Smiley Happy
Message 50 of 61 (107 Views)
0 Likes