Fender Bender
2516 posts

Re: Why Is Superbot Or Sony Putting Brand New Characters In?

Nov 24, 2012

RikkiRossTheBoss wrote:
@Jessecasco

Had to stop when you wrote point 2 because you lied as far as my memory and knowledge Nathan hale was the first ever ps3 exclusive since it cane out the very same day as the ps3 console itself

It was also one of the worst of the starting lineup. Resistence only really got good when Resistence 2 came out. And considering Ninja Theory's ridiculously small budget it's no surprise they can't afford to make Heavenly Sword 2 yet. Do the math.

Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 65 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Nov 24, 2012
Do the math? Doesn't change out? Still makes him the 1st ever playstation exclusive character to the ps3 And resistance is a trilogy no 1st one means no second without the story sooooo.....

Done it

silly boy, think about it before you speak
And a sequel for HS 2 has nothing at all to do with that comment so pipe done sunny
Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 65 (38 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Nov 24, 2012
*pipe down sunny
Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 65 (36 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Nov 24, 2012

I personally don't mind Sony or Superbot putting in future characters. Or recent. Kat is a great represenative for the Vita and she's another kick **bleep** female this game really needed. Emmet, although not as well known, still represents an important series and brings in a lot of varitey in his fighting style. I can't wait to play both. 

Sony utilizing recent or future characters isn't bad as long as they represent Playstation's history. Hell, I wouldn't mind seeing the main character from the Puppeteer or the main character from Teraway in a sequel. 

That said, Sony has a lot of IP's from the PSX era they can use like Jumping Flash's Robbit, LoD's Dart, etc. Plus third party developers have given permission to use characters like Tomba. All three of these I would love to see included as well. Maybe add Cloud for a FF rep and you have a **bleep** good PS1 expansion pack I'd glady purchase.

Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 65 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
46 posts

Nov 24, 2012
Because besides Nariko all we have is a Fat **bleep** who could probibly consume a thousand pastry's if she realy set her mind to it
Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 65 (27 Views)
0 Likes