Treasure Hunter
7448 posts

Re: Why I want Sonic in the game.

[ Edited ]
Oct 7, 2012

Don't give up hope! I would LOVE to see Sonic as DLC but everyone else wants Kazuma,I even got criticized for wanting Sonic as DLC

Also,this song would be great as a music track and Sonic Adventure 2 was recently re released in HD on PSN and XBLA

Signature.png

Message 31 of 36 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Oct 7, 2012
Sonic is more at home on Nintendo.
Message 32 of 36 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1087 posts

Oct 7, 2012

This is probably the weirdest statement ever, but I would actually love to see Sonic with his look from Sonic Adventure 2 in the game.  It's my favorite look for him, and SA2 also just came out on PSN.

Pose.PNG

His poses alone are epic. Smiley Surprised

Message 33 of 36 (57 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
944 posts

Oct 7, 2012
I'd love Shadow in this game, but Sonic would be awesome too.
All-Stars Conquistador Music Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=fJp-EtS0QQk
Message 34 of 36 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Oct 7, 2012

drakolecoococo wrote:

I know that he will never be in the game. But the video say all Smiley Very Happy

To be honest here guys. Sonic belongs on this game more then most ppl on this game already. Sonic is one of the iconic characters of all times.. Unlike Mario, Sonic has had games on PS2 and PS3( a lot overall). Sonic has more games on PS3 or PS2 them some characters in this game. Sonic is a character who is known on Nintendo and Sony. If im mistaken isnt he a 3rd party character. I shouldnt have to go into more detail why he should be in PSASBR.

But for his specials, its pretty obvious. Use the ones from ether Sony games alone or the combination of both companies.

Lvl 3 would be Super Sonic. Not sure about his other supers, it could be werehog sonic or darkspine sonic, or sonic wind etc. 

Sonic has the gift and potential to be in this game unlike Mario, Link, Donkey Kong and etc. His games come out on both systems. Some exclusive to each like Sonic Colors- being on Wii/DS and Sonic The HedgeHog 2006- PS3/360.

Im all for Sonic!

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 35 of 36 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Oct 7, 2012

I think maybe the same thing that happened with Raiden instead of Snake could happen for Sonic, Shadow maybe?

Playstation sig
Message 36 of 36 (34 Views)
0 Likes