Lombax Warrior
251 posts

Re: Why I think Goku Can Be In PS All Stars

Feb 15, 2013
*insert **bleep** Steve hat* "Possibly the biggest fan of DBZ"
Named after a character from a rival anime.
Also unless you do a lot of rule 34 with DBZ. I think some weirdo extremists with every inch of their house covered in DBZ attire. You might now hold the title Smiley Tongue
Message 51 of 65 (104 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Feb 15, 2013
This forum has too many immature people. If you actually want to have intelligent and humorous conversations, then I would suggest http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=1
The people (for the most part) are more civilized and alot are actually funny. Unlike those on here who simply think they are. Smiley Happy
Message 52 of 65 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1868 posts

Feb 15, 2013
Thanks but no thank leave this forums and miss out all of the drama?! By jebus that'll be boring.
Message 53 of 65 (99 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Feb 15, 2013
I don't believe my suggestion was directed towards you anyway... o.O Some people do prefer that drama, others don't. To each his own Smiley Happy
Message 54 of 65 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1868 posts

Feb 15, 2013
You can be anyone you as a group you as a individual so.......:3
Message 55 of 65 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
505 posts

Feb 16, 2013

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

GnomeWizard wrote:

Well they talked about Zeus being the final boss instead of the polygon man. Last time I checked Zeus was a Greek god first... Not a video game character...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For saying that. Heres a kudos

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 56 of 65 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
505 posts

Feb 16, 2013

Um. What?

Message 57 of 65 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1535 posts

Feb 16, 2013

Yes! Lets add Goku! And, while your at it, add spongebob too! I mean, he had some good games on the PS2! Battle for Bikini Bottom, Lights, Camera, Pants! etc. And, just because hes a show character, he still had some video games based off of him, just like Goku! So cmon, make it happen guys! WE NEED SPONGEBOB!

Thats how invalid your statement is right now. Your saying hes a video game character, but originally started as a show. So did spongebob. He has video games, too, and started out as a popular show.

Message 58 of 65 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Feb 16, 2013
Unless you have a reasonable excuse for adding Goku into the game than I don't really see why people are hating. I'm to lazy to read the comments but unless you're acting like a child I don't see why people are acting rude towards you. I personally love Dragon Ball,but I don't believe he'll make a good character,personally I hate it when they turn good manga/anime into game usually because they do it wrong,and I have played numerous Dragon Ball games before so I'm not just saying that. If you do perhaps bring up the "Yu Narukami" argument,he originally originated from the game than they made a manga and than anime,just in case for defending myself because I seriously don't want to look at this pitiful thread. Not you,but the posters,on the other though not to be mean although your first post is really stupid,and if they do add Goku his power level will corrupt the game.
Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Message 59 of 65 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Feb 16, 2013

Young_Guns_3 wrote:

Yes! Lets add Goku! And, while your at it, add spongebob too! I mean, he had some good games on the PS2! Battle for Bikini Bottom, Lights, Camera, Pants! etc. And, just because hes a show character, he still had some video games based off of him, just like Goku! So cmon, make it happen guys! WE NEED SPONGEBOB!

Thats how invalid your statement is right now. Your saying hes a video game character, but originally started as a show. So did spongebob. He has video games, too, and started out as a popular show.

For some reason I agree with you on Spongebob,on the other hand there's also a game or two for him on the PS1 I used to play all the time. Anyways if they do add Spongebob that be pretty neato! I wouldn't mind his level 1 being like Spike and killing them with my catching net and level 2 traps them in bubble and you have to attack them yourself,and level 3 the Burger Car from the movie.

Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Message 60 of 65 (54 Views)
0 Likes