Fender Bender
3580 posts

Re: Why I think Goku Can Be In PS All Stars

Feb 15, 2013

chayandiaz wrote:

HURR DURR IM RIGHT YOUR WRONG! HURR

Thats all im getting out of this. You can't deal with the FACT that he's a manga/anime character and not a video game character.

Example: Superman started in a comic book. This makes him a comic book character. It doesn't matter if he's in a cartoon, movies, video games, etc. he's stil a COMIC BOOK character.

Thats the same with Goku. He started in a manga and is known as a MANGA CHARACTER.

Another example: Mario = Video game character, Batman = comic book character, Naruto = manga character, Harry Potter = book character, etc.

Goku is also known more for his manga and anime so your arguement is still invalid.

Message 11 of 65 (239 Views)
Sackboy
505 posts

Feb 15, 2013

Technically yes he's considering the fact he's been on playstaion more than anything else. People that have no gaming knowlege on Goku only think about the show  he was in. Same with Pokemon and even Kirby had a show.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 12 of 65 (231 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
998 posts

Feb 15, 2013
Don't worry plus Goku will be appearing in his own Brawl gaming "Jump all-starsSmiley Tongueroject J" where he will be beating the turd out of naruto and Luffy.
Message 13 of 65 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9892 posts

Feb 15, 2013
Goku will never be in this game. Ever.

If there was an anime brawler then he would.
 photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 14 of 65 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3580 posts

Feb 15, 2013

chayandiaz wrote:

Technically yes he's considering the fact he's been on playstaion more than anything else. People that have no gaming knowlege on Goku only think about the show  he was in. Same with Pokemon and even Kirby had a show.

Yes, i known Kirby had a show. I love the Kirby franchise.

However, even people who have gaming knowledge, like myself, consider him a anime/manga character. Why? Because he started in manga is more well known for his anime and manga.

Being in video games doesn't change the fact that he's more well known for his anime and manga and that people consider him an anime/manga character.

If you want Goku in a brawler, buy these games. Seeing as this is a game for anime/manga characters only.

JUSJSS

Message 15 of 65 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
505 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 15, 2013

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

retrossoul22 wrote:

I dont really understand the definition of video game character but what ever your argument is wrong and I dont whant to listen.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

you dont seem to get that the definition of video game character is "a character who is playable and has apeard in video games."

Yes he was an anime character but he's also a video game character. I dont see why you cant understand that. Your argument is in valid.

Message 16 of 65 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
251 posts

Feb 15, 2013
Chay, a quick easy question. Who is Frodo?
Message 17 of 65 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
505 posts

Feb 15, 2013

Have no idea. I've never heard of him in my life

Message 18 of 65 (208 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1147 posts

Feb 15, 2013

OP is either troll, a child or was dropped on his head several times as a baby.

Message 19 of 65 (206 Views)
Lombax Warrior
251 posts

Feb 15, 2013
OK, Chat maybe the main character of the lords of the rings trilogy is too hard for you.
Who is Harry Potter?
Message 20 of 65 (190 Views)
0 Likes