Feb 15 2013
By: chayandiaz Sackboy 505 posts

Why I think Goku Can Be In PS All Stars

[ Edited ]
64 replies 480 views Edited Feb 15, 2013

People have heard about goku before being requested for the game but people saying just because he is in more things than video games that he shoudnt be in. Okay then why did nintendo put the guy from pokemon annd other  pokemon characters in super smash bros? He was in a anime. And yet he's in the game. Is it because there have been alot of pokemon exclusives for nintendo? Well there have been alot of Dragon Ball exclusives for playstation. Goku has been on playstation way more times than anything else. He's a great character and if you guys would just open your eyes and think about it, he would be great for all-stars.psasbrtpcftf.png

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 1 of 65 (480 Views)
Wastelander
889 posts

Re: Why I think Goku Can Be In PS All Stars

Feb 15, 2013
No but your reasoning is better than izos so take that as a complement
Message 2 of 65 (456 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
251 posts

Feb 15, 2013
Firstly Pokemon trainer in brawl is Red, from Pokemon red, blue and green. Ash from the anime is based off red. Pokemon was a video game before anything else.

Secondly Goku is from a manga. It would be like putting Dennis the menace in a mascot game because he has probably been in one somewhere. Everybody has heard this request and I bet SB/SM has heard it too.

He will not be added as a dlc because they would sooner put in Spyro or Crash or Ty or Abe or anybody who was made for a PlayStation game.

If it happens it happens but I'll bet you anything it won't. Unless the company that own DBZ or the game devs pays a lot of cash for an advertising ploy.
Message 3 of 65 (455 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1054 posts

Feb 15, 2013

The chances of getting him are lower than the chances of getting Crash.

firma.PNG

Message 4 of 65 (441 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
998 posts

Feb 15, 2013
Nope but some of dbz PlayStation exclusives were not doing well. Ultimate 22 was terrible, I loved final bout tho.
Message 5 of 65 (440 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3580 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 15, 2013

chayandiaz wrote:

People have heard about goku before being requested for the game but people saying just because he is in more things than video games that he shoudnt be in. Okay then why did nintendo put the guy from pokemon annd other  pokemon characters in super smash bros? He first came from a show not video games. And yet he's in the game. Is it because there have been alot of pokemon exclusives for nintendo? Well there have been alot of Dragon Ball exclusives for playstation. Goku has been on playstation way more times than anything else. He's a great character and if you guys would just open your eyes and think about it, he would be great for all-starspsasbrtpcftf.png

1. Pokemon was a video game before an anime. Get your facts straight before you even try to use that as an arguement.

2. the "pokemon guy" was based off the trainer from the GAMES not the crappy anime.

3. Goku started in a manga. This makes him a MANGA character. Not a video game character.

4. If a character started in a book/movie/comic is in a video game, that doesn't make them a video game character since they started in something that wasn't a game.

5. Your arguements died the moment you said that Pokemon was an anime before a video game.

Message 6 of 65 (431 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
505 posts

Feb 15, 2013

Crash,Spyro and abe are not getting in. Activision has made their statment to sony that they thought about but the answer is no. Abe had a chance but was cancelled. And in my opinion enouph with the ps1 characters already. Alot of them havent been arund for decades. We need characters of the ps2 and 3

Message 7 of 65 (428 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2365 posts

Feb 15, 2013
Just because they haven't been around for a while doesn't mean they are bad candidates. And maybe it's time to bring some of them back for another shot at glory eh?
Message 8 of 65 (424 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
505 posts

Feb 15, 2013

A video game character is a character in a video. Goku is a character in a video. To say he's not doesnt make any sense. Just becouse he was in more things than video games doesnt make him not a video game character. No matter how many times you say he's not a video game character your still wrong.

Message 9 of 65 (416 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
251 posts

Feb 15, 2013
When I think of Nathan Drake "that guy from uncharted, a game" when I think of Link "that guy from the legend of Zelda, a game" when I think of Master chief "that guy from Halo, a game" what do you think of when you think of Goku? Is Goku really a PlayStation all star?
Message 10 of 65 (404 Views)