Uncharted Territory
1535 posts

Re: Why I think Goku Can Be In PS All Stars

Feb 16, 2013

CyborgHippo wrote:

Young_Guns_3 wrote:

Yes! Lets add Goku! And, while your at it, add spongebob too! I mean, he had some good games on the PS2! Battle for Bikini Bottom, Lights, Camera, Pants! etc. And, just because hes a show character, he still had some video games based off of him, just like Goku! So cmon, make it happen guys! WE NEED SPONGEBOB!

Thats how invalid your statement is right now. Your saying hes a video game character, but originally started as a show. So did spongebob. He has video games, too, and started out as a popular show.

For some reason I agree with you on Spongebob,on the other hand there's also a game or two for him on the PS1 I used to play all the time. Anyways if they do add Spongebob that be pretty neato! I wouldn't mind his level 1 being like Spike and killing them with my catching net and level 2 traps them in bubble and you have to attack them yourself,and level 3 the Burger Car from the movie.

I was actually kidding... Smiley Tongue

Message 61 of 65 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
466 posts

Feb 16, 2013

Dude, Spongebob would be the most broken character. He would run over people in his boat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu1m7K4P56s

Message 62 of 65 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Feb 16, 2013

Young_Guns_3 wrote:

CyborgHippo wrote:

Young_Guns_3 wrote:

Yes! Lets add Goku! And, while your at it, add spongebob too! I mean, he had some good games on the PS2! Battle for Bikini Bottom, Lights, Camera, Pants! etc. And, just because hes a show character, he still had some video games based off of him, just like Goku! So cmon, make it happen guys! WE NEED SPONGEBOB!

Thats how invalid your statement is right now. Your saying hes a video game character, but originally started as a show. So did spongebob. He has video games, too, and started out as a popular show.

For some reason I agree with you on Spongebob,on the other hand there's also a game or two for him on the PS1 I used to play all the time. Anyways if they do add Spongebob that be pretty neato! I wouldn't mind his level 1 being like Spike and killing them with my catching net and level 2 traps them in bubble and you have to attack them yourself,and level 3 the Burger Car from the movie.

I know but I wasn't.

Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Message 63 of 65 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
364 posts

Feb 16, 2013

CyborgHippo wrote:

Young_Guns_3 wrote:

CyborgHippo wrote:

Young_Guns_3 wrote:

I know but I wasn't.

i died laughing

#ClownTroops
Message 64 of 65 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
505 posts

Feb 16, 2013

The spongebob show is still going on and there's no spongebob exclusives for PS. Goku's show ended a decade ago. Now all he has are videogames. He lives off of video games and Most were only for sony. So technacally he is a Playstation All Star and should be put in this game

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 65 of 65 (71 Views)
0 Likes