Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Re: Why I think Cloud will be in over Lightning

Oct 3, 2012
Cloud already is an All-Star, he doesn't need to be in a game called All-Stars for us to recognize that. If he does than gamers that can't let go are really that sad to watch.
Message 41 of 70 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Oct 3, 2012

they both suck

deal with it

but yeah cloud is a much better choice than lightning they already have 1 controversial character in the game (new dante) i doubt they want 2

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 42 of 70 (83 Views)
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
886 posts

Oct 3, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:
Cloud already is an All-Star, he doesn't need to be in a game called All-Stars for us to recognize that. If he does than gamers that can't let go are really that sad to watch.

Um if he's already an allstar... then he should be in a game called playstation "all-stars"...

sora signature photo: signature Sora.png
Funny allstars vid! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RodONCh8mxA eager face photo: Eager face thSpongeBobBandGeeks.gif
Message 43 of 70 (79 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Oct 3, 2012
No, he doesn't because to get in All-Stars means you don't have the title already and he's earning it. He doesn't need to earn what's already his means he doesn't need in this game.
Message 44 of 70 (66 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
886 posts

Oct 3, 2012
wow noc he's representing the fact that hes an all-star of course he needs to be in this game, anyone actually agree????
sora signature photo: signature Sora.png
Funny allstars vid! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RodONCh8mxA eager face photo: Eager face thSpongeBobBandGeeks.gif
Message 45 of 70 (62 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1094 posts

Oct 3, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:

they both suck

deal with it

but yeah cloud is a much better choice than lightning they already have 1 controversial character in the game (new dante) i doubt they want 2

No Kat sucks no one gives a real **** ABOUT HER. Cloud is a reason that there are ps2s and 3s. Kat is obviously not that important just look at the vita sales, do you know anyone who saw Gravity Rush and said oooooh now I need a vita, no you do not. Cloud is still relevent today, next year no one will remember Kat.

Message 46 of 70 (62 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Oct 3, 2012
There was plenty of games that sold the PSOne, Sony didn't need Cloud. Cloud needed Sony, there's a big difference.
Message 47 of 70 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1273 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 3, 2012

Apeman24 wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:

they both suck

deal with it

No Kat sucks no one gives a real **** ABOUT HER. Cloud is a reason that there are ps2s and 3s. Kat is obviously not that important just look at the vita sales, do you know anyone who saw Gravity Rush and said oooooh now I need a vita, no you do not. Cloud is still relevent today, next year no one will remember Kat.

And thats were you are wrong, Gravity rush is getting a sequel so now its a franchise, deal with it.

"I'm watching you in the shadows........nah im right next to ya"
Message 48 of 70 (51 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1094 posts

Oct 3, 2012

I said A reason not THE reason

Message 49 of 70 (50 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Oct 3, 2012

Well then lets just remove half the roster then.

Message 50 of 70 (48 Views)
0 Likes