Splicer
36 posts

Re: Why I'm not satisfied with the roster

Oct 2, 2012

Why you are not satisfied with the roster.

"Blah Blah Characters from my childhood blah!"
"Blah Blah Merchandising Machines whose games haven't come out even though their franchises are stablished blah!"
"Blah Blah 3rd parties are not supposed to be in the game blah!"
"Blah Blah This game needs third party characters like Cloud and Sora, because if they could get big daddy, that means they can get everyone right?"

Choose 3.

/Thread

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 35 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
519 posts

Oct 2, 2012

Why I'm not satisfied with the roster

Spoiler
Wait i am satisfied with the roster
Join my tournament!
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Tag-Team-Takedown-Tournament/m-p/37621483#M18186
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 35 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1609 posts

Oct 2, 2012
i kudo'd you because you said jaks voice acting sucks
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 35 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
71 posts

Oct 2, 2012

While Crash, Spyro, Cloud and Snake are very important to the history of Playstation you gotta remember that it could have been very difficult to get permission from the publishers that own them. Yeah Big Daddy doesn't have much ties to the Playstation brand, but hes still an overall cool character to see included. If the old Dante was in the game then there wouldn't be any problem with him, but I'm pretty sure they could only get permission from Capcom if they promoted the new Dante. Raiden is an odd choice for representing the Metal Gear series. The only reason I could see Snake/Big Boss not being included might have to be with the fact that Kojima and Sakurai are good friends. Heihachi makes a lot of sense. While Jin probably would have been a better choice, Heiachi was sort of the face for Tekken during the earlier years which were exclusives to the PS1. All the other characters are exclusive to Playstation so while Evil Cole and Fat Princess are odd choices, they do fit the overall theme of the game.

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 35 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
535 posts

Oct 2, 2012
I just think Kat is a no brainer. She's first party.
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 35 (30 Views)
0 Likes