Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1409 posts

Re: Why I dont think kill confirms are cheap

Jan 26, 2013
Man there is nothing worst than fighting a Dante and toro that do the stupid continuing combos into level one
Toro-Jump, air down kick, jump, air down kick, jump, airdown kick, level 1. Man that needs to be fixed
 photo newcolesigtest_zps63cc5eb3.png
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 32 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1145 posts

Jan 26, 2013

My god...way too much complaning here. Just learn how to play the game and get better to avoid getting kill confirmed, if you can't then stay off of online because that isn't the place for you.

Skill, Coordination, and Experience will lead a team to victory.
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 32 (139 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Jan 26, 2013

I play with E Cole and yes i do kill comfirms with the gigapunch

and yea i know it is an easy way to get kills 

but recently i have played against some good players and they easily avoid my attack 

because they learned the game! all the kills that happen in a match are intense, it gets me excited to make a comeback

and it feels awesome to avoid another players kill comfirms because its easy to see it once you know the game

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 32 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1773 posts

Jan 26, 2013

AuXiiLium_DuHHHH wrote:
To get multi kills...

Nope, Level 1's can multikill. Especially if you confirm into them. Look at the 2 Coles.

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 32 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2365 posts

Jan 26, 2013
Did you know Radec can escape the giga punch confirm? I bet you didn't! :smileyvery-happy:

See, people need to work a lot more with their own characters. You never know if you might discover a new confirm, or a way to escape one :smileywink:
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 32 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
518 posts

Jan 26, 2013
kill confirms are part of the game its something that makes this game even more unique. when people first started playing online people did not hardly even know or use kill confirms, now its essential to winning. level 1 still usually only get 1 KO so still saving for a level 3 does have benefits still in that you can get multi-kills on the same person.. but can be dodged too.. i just think it makes the game better when you can link up your moves and use your supers when you opponent is knocked down on the knees or butt.. every character has at least 1 and most have more.. its just another layer of depth to each character that must not be overlooked
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 32 (100 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
886 posts

Jan 26, 2013
Thats the attitude im looking for ryokusonic! And there is a better chance of multi kills with level 2s
sora signature photo: signature Sora.png
Funny allstars vid! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RodONCh8mxA eager face photo: Eager face thSpongeBobBandGeeks.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 32 (92 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6387 posts

Jan 26, 2013
I once forced a high level EC player to go for his level 3 since he couldn't confirm me with his level 1 or 2. Confirms are only a problem if you let them be a problem.
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 32 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
91 posts

Jan 26, 2013

I once forced a high level EC player to go for his level 3 since he couldn't confirm me with his level 1 or 2. Confirms are only a problem if you let them be a problem.

^^

True, but it's strange that some characters have unbelievable safe hit confirms while other have none. While fighting Evil Cole you can never make a tiny mistake, because he will immediately slap your face and throw you against the wall.

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 32 (77 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
886 posts

Jan 26, 2013
Learn to avoid the "slap to the face"
sora signature photo: signature Sora.png
Funny allstars vid! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RodONCh8mxA eager face photo: Eager face thSpongeBobBandGeeks.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 32 (68 Views)
0 Likes