Hekseville Citizen
343 posts

Re: Why I Might Not Buy This Game

Nov 3, 2012
Well it is SIMPLE!, if your not gonna buy the game then simply DON'T! Quit coming on here and crying about it. Want us too offer hugs a warm blanket and some coco? Nothing we can do about it!
Message 11 of 31 (229 Views)
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Nov 3, 2012

RedLegend14 wrote:

TheGoldenMonky5 wrote:

We don't care, get off these forums then...
GIFSoup
GIFSoup Go on and leave if you really feel like that.

Uncalled for, If you have a problem with people expressing their opinions then maybe you should be the one to leave.

and the gifs didn't help one bit...

Play For Fun!
Message 12 of 31 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2434 posts

Nov 3, 2012

TheGoldenMonky5 wrote:
Well it is SIMPLE!, if your not gonna buy the game then simply DON'T! Quit coming on here and crying about it. Want us too offer hugs a warm blanket and some coco? Nothing we can do about it!

How do you expect for SB to fix the problems if we don't give them feedback?

Message 13 of 31 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
343 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 3, 2012

Get better at it, he is saying he is annoyed by The Radec Spammers, when you can simply dodge them or grab Radec to knock his Ap out. This game is about strategy if it frustrates you that bad, then don't go online because if this game gets competitive players like Melee well then were all pretty much screwed..and if you get bored with it then quit playing it so much...give it some rest...

Message 14 of 31 (213 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1364 posts

Nov 3, 2012

TheGoldenMonky5 wrote:

I don't mind if he expresses his opinion why he may not get the game. It's respectable, thought-out, and he's only showing his concern for the final product. Not like he's shoving his complaints all over our faces and calling us fanboys for no particular reason just for liking a game that's flawed to him like a certain someone.

Message 15 of 31 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Nov 3, 2012

wow, some dude was voicing his concerns about the game, and he gets bashed by (an)other person(s),

it's become like a horrible recurring theme on this forum,

please stop....

Play For Fun!
Message 16 of 31 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
459 posts

Nov 3, 2012

I agree 100% of Dark Soul.  Lay off, it is not like this post was a rant that just bashed the game and had no point.

Message 17 of 31 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2434 posts

Nov 3, 2012

bond2e2 wrote:

I agree 100% of Dark Soul.  Lay off, it is not like this post was a rant that just bashed the game and had no point.

Dark Soul is a rank, not a name. Just in case you were confused.

Message 18 of 31 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
726 posts

Nov 3, 2012
What do you expect? This is the offical fourm for the game, mostly populated by fans of the game, so of course something like this would be recieved negatively.

But I think what someone said earlier is right, when the full game is out there'll be more diversity and different strategies. Sees the same overused characters and arguably cheap move by those characters is to be expected from newbies and only having a choice of 6, I predict it will be much better after the offical release.

1/6/2013 - Defeated the #1 player in the World in a Ranked Match.

Currently maining: Parappa

Future mains: Zeus, Issac
Message 19 of 31 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Nov 3, 2012
@TheGoldenMonkey5 you do need to step of you your high horse you don't care whoop de do I no one cares that you don't care no need to be rude because he expresses his opinion when you run the forum then you can tell people to leave.
Message 20 of 31 (168 Views)
0 Likes