Gaming Beast
1776 posts

Re: Why Fat Princess and Evil Cole?

[ Edited ]
Nov 9, 2012

Pretty much any rivalry involving Fat Princess would have been weird, so I just go with it. I don't really mind who gets matched up with who, execpt for the ones that make way too much sense for SuperBot to miss (Jak vs Ratchet, for example).

Only one I could think of that might make some "sense" is Parappa vs. Fat Princess. In Parappa the Rapper 1, since there was a cake-making level in the original Parappa the Rapper where he made a seafood cake. Maybe FP eats it, gets angry at how gross it is, and fights Parappa over it. But even that's pushing it.

Message 51 of 74 (310 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Nov 9, 2012

The funniest part is people trying to make sense out of the match ups in a game where people from completely diffrent worlds and universes are fighting each other.Next thing you will be trying to figure out how why each person is able to exist in each other's worlds. Why Fat Princess and Evil Cole are rivals? Because it is hilarious and fun.Of course it would be 'sensible' to try and match certain people together but where would be the fun in that. If I obviously paired Sackboy with someone equally cartoony that would be obvious but they figured out a way for Big Daddy to be his rival. Didn't see that coming at all.I personally can't wait to see why they don't like each other. Maybe he burnt down the bakery that makes her favourite cakes? Maybe Cole just doesn't like her goody goody attitude? Maybe she likes bad boys and he rejected her advancess and she is **bleep**? Who knows. That is the fun of it so you will want to find out. If you just paired up Sir Dan for insatnce with someone magical you could see the reason more easily because it is more plausable but Radec as his rival? **bleep** is that all about? And with that I want to know.It what will be even better is if each person in the rival has his or her own reason to dislike the other. Meaning I hope Evil Cole has a different reason for not liking FP then she has for not liking him.

Message 52 of 74 (309 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1708 posts

Nov 9, 2012

Because 

Spoiler
She reminds him of Trish since she died in inFamous.
Message 53 of 74 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Nov 9, 2012

Excalibur0123 wrote:

Because 

Spoiler
She reminds him of Trish since she died in inFamous.

Because she was fat, short, and blonde, right? Yeah, that makes sense.

------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 54 of 74 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1708 posts

Nov 9, 2012
It was a joke.
Message 55 of 74 (283 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1147 posts

Nov 10, 2012

It's because they both represent forms of greed. Fat Princess for her gluttony within a position of power, and Cole with an unrelenting thirst for more power.

Message 56 of 74 (261 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Nov 10, 2012
my theory, is Evil Cole represents a dragon (or BEAST) attacking a Princess, her soldiers attacking the dragon trying to protect her...he has fire powers so it makes sense
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 57 of 74 (259 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

Nov 10, 2012
Because they're AWESOME!!
Message 58 of 74 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
690 posts

Nov 10, 2012

Probably because they wanted rivals of all kinds, nate and sly are competing thieves, while big daddy is jealous of sackboy, while nariko is like a warrior of heaven vs dante prince of darkness, that sort of thing, in this case, they had an extra cole so they assigned him to the 'comedic team'

Message 59 of 74 (235 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1047 posts

Nov 10, 2012

fatprincessvsevilcole.jpg

Fat Princess and Evil Cole, both have greed for obtaining something, she for which it wants and needs to eat cake (it is his drug) and is all the same to him all the villagers have to die for a bit and Evil Cole for which it needs to increase more his power to defeat his enemies and to turn to the rest of the world in his slaves.

Message 60 of 74 (218 Views)
0 Likes