I Only Post Everything
670 posts

Re: Why Emmett?

Nov 16, 2012

The only ones that caused LightBox to lay off 24 employees and start making IOS games now are stupid racist rednecks, not emmett himself http://n4g.com/news/981806/starhawk-interview-with

Message 41 of 46 (137 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2676 posts

Nov 16, 2012

i wonder if they will make a starhawk stage... 

BHD
Message 42 of 46 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

Nov 17, 2012
Emmett Graves is African American, get your **bleep** straight. And none of those comments were **bleep** funny, I take **bleep** like this serious. Why are any of you looking at his skin? Does it really matter? "Every game needs a cool black guy", do you know how ignorant you sounded? That is NOT an acceptable reason for having him in the game or for SuperBot putting him in the game.
"I'm the bad guy......I'm fine with that."
Message 43 of 46 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5382 posts

Nov 17, 2012

Because hes awesome!

My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 44 of 46 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
196 posts

Nov 17, 2012

Haha wow I love how this thread turned into a huge hate fest of people hating on Emmett people hating on people who hate Emmett and people hating on me for hating Emmett.  Just to be clear the message of my first post was that Emmett looked like a fine character for the game.  And I made a joke regarding skin color.  A joke that wasn't even racist.  How is me being happy that there is a black guy in the game racist towards black people... If anything I'm discriminating against white people.  So in other words anyone who got "mad" at me is either a monk or an attention seeker.  Kind of reminds me why I left this forum I. The first place...

You can't copyright a genre!
--GitarreBoy88
Message 45 of 46 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2068 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 17, 2012

The Hawk franchise dates back to PS1, it deserves to be in there, the only reason Emmet was picked was because he was the franchises first protaginist, since PS1 as far as I can tell just had you driving in a Hawk and Warhawk was a multiplayer only game. Emmet also will have a large variety of possible supers to choose from. Theres the Hawk (Transforming Jet), BnB (Build and battle) of course, the Vulture Pack (Jetpack) and Grizzlies (Exo-skeleton). Its also great advertisement for the game, considering the game got little advertisement. Further down the road I hope the Chernovan and Eucadian soldiers (Warhawk, 2007) are featured in the game.

Edit : You also cant have a Sweet Tooth outcast skin without having someone from Starhawk in there.

Message 46 of 46 (70 Views)
0 Likes