Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 16 2012
By: GitarreBoy88 Lombax Warrior 196 posts

Why Emmett?

45 replies 665 views Edited Nov 16, 2012

I as well as many sked when first announced, why Emmett graves.  I mean he seems like a cool character and all but there are better rated and more popular games that probasees deserved a character over him (still waiting on wander). But upon further thought I realized exactly why they put him in and why if I was Omar, I would've put him on disc and it's because he's black!  Every fighting game needs a cool black person and Emmett looks like he fits the description! For that matter there aren't many girls either which is a good reason to stick Katie in there.   For a next dlc stage I'd love to see a colossus as a stage mixed with something and for characters I'd love to see wander, pyramid head (don't know much about him but he looks flippin bodacious), a namco rep like either the prince or nightmare,  and maybe if they could find it deep in their hearts to do so max from dark cloud 2 

You can't copyright a genre!
--GitarreBoy88
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 46 (665 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
86 posts

Re: Why Emmett?

Nov 16, 2012

..........ummmmm, i dont think they put characters in fighting games because their black..........................

anyway, to answer your question, warhawk/starhawk is one of playstations better and historic franchises. Back when the game was called title fight, there was a stage that mixed uncharted with one of the two, i dont remember which. So far, famous as it is, there is no representation of the series. As much as I dont like Emmet, i still think he deserves a spot since nothing else warhawk is in the game. Keep in mind its not like him and kat are the last 2 dlc characters, there are stil many more to come, im sure

Photobucket
Winning. Pure. Winning.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 46 (645 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1038 posts

Nov 16, 2012
LOL LMFAO because hes BLACK? u sick f*ck
A African-American adult male has taken illegally possession of my 2-wheeled mode of transportation thus has acquired my property under false pretenses
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 46 (641 Views)
First Son
25 posts

Nov 16, 2012
I would like to see a starhawk level with buildings dropping in!

Plus have you played starhawk?! If not, ckeck it out! It is at a great price now with DLC!
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 46 (636 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1273 posts

Nov 16, 2012

The Wander ship sank right when Team ICO said it didn't want to do anything with this game. For the Dark Cloud character, i would love that also someone from Wild Arms. It looks like japanese developers are more harder to get on board with this game.

"I'm watching you in the shadows........nah im right next to ya"
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 46 (633 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
248 posts

Nov 16, 2012

okay...haha...the black comment made me laugh

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 46 (613 Views)
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

Nov 16, 2012
Cuz he's awesome :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 46 (597 Views)
PlayStation MVP
2551 posts

Nov 16, 2012

gotta go the race route??

he is a first party character so it makes sense to put him in it.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 46 (595 Views)
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Nov 16, 2012

Because he's a first party character and was actually requested by quite a lot of people.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 46 (588 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Nov 16, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

Because he's a first party character and was actually requested by quite a lot of people.

Plus he's awesome 

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 46 (573 Views)