Sackboy
517 posts

Re: Why Emmett Graves is Good for AllStars

Nov 16, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:

Sorry, ethnical diversity*

I'm serious when I say that I'm not trying to knock anyone.  It's just that once we start using the word race, we started trying to divide groups of humans up so that they can be classified and compared and ultimately be decided as inferior/superior.  To me, it's a way to "divide and conquer" different peoples by saying that you belong to us and that you should help those other people because we are of the same "race".  It's gang mentality 101.  And not to get political, but all politicians use this tactic to split the people and pit them against each other.  It's sickening to watch people fall prey to such pettiness when if they just learned properly that there is no reason for division, there wouldn't be any of this "down for the struggle of the black man" and "superiority of the white man" business.  Now that I have gone COMPLETELY off on a tangent, I'm going to real it back in.  Sorry.

Message 21 of 24 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1735 posts

Nov 16, 2012

How is he considered an All-Star though? Isn't that the title of the game after all. It's like if Ratchet and Clank was about 2 characters named Bill and John.

Message 22 of 24 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
517 posts

Nov 16, 2012

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 wrote:

How is he considered an All-Star though? Isn't that the title of the game after all. It's like if Ratchet and Clank was about 2 characters named Bill and John.

He himself isn't necessarily an All-Star.  However, the series he comes from most certainly deserves a spot on this roster, as it originated on the PS1 and has been exclusive to the Playstation franchise. 

Message 23 of 24 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5103 posts

Nov 16, 2012

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 wrote:

Well, the "Hawk" franchise has been around since the PS1.  While the character, Emmitt, may be a new comer, the franchise certainly isn't.  I mean, Big Daddy isn't really a ps allstar either, and honestly doesn't need to be.  They're all gonna be a riot to play with.

Message 24 of 24 (35 Views)
0 Likes