Oct 15 2012
By: Colton360 I Only Post Everything 954 posts

Why Chimera MUST be in

[ Edited ]
31 replies 885 views Edited Mar 3, 2013

Okay i see that the forums is a little dead so i decided to talk about having a chimera in the game.

Resistance is one of PS3s greatest shooters and a rep is well deserved to be in. Resistance: Fall of Man being released 2006 has helped playstation in its early days when they were lacking FPS. A chimera has a well deserved spot to be in the roster.

As you go through the Resistance series u meet some crazy different types. I think the SUPERS should use be calling in all these crazy types of Chimera.

Level 1:

u can call 1 of these grims and it will have the same distance as murray. if thats too OP u can call in one of these leapers which will be like big daddys lvl 1

at 1:00

Level 2:

6:20 okay i couldnt find a better vid to show LOL they killed it too fast,  u call in a howler. He runs across the screen and takes anyone out that he hits.

Level 3:

Call in a titan. How awesome would it be to take control of this big guy Smiley Very Happy. u get to shoot those huge @$$ rockets at people.

anyways i think his supers should be to call in these different types of Chimera, to take advantage of all these cool types of chimera. I hope u guys think it would be awesome to have a chimera in this game like me.

if u want to see a chimera in this game give this post a kudos Smiley Very Happy

EDIT: sorry for bumping the thread but i really want a chimera to be in this game. Also its a first party so its should be fairly easy to obtain. He can also loadout of melee/gun moveset. if u have any level 1,2,3 ideas post them  Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 32 (885 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Re: Why Chimera MUST be in

Oct 15, 2012
it is entirely possible for dlc and i would like to add some franchises chose to represent themselves differently much like hot shots being a hazard rather than a character maybe insomniac knew the abundance of shooter characters and decided to just be items and stages. also if anyone replies with the fact that since there is a stage there must be a character that is false there is a locoroco stage. and lastly i am not starting a fight here i am open to debate though but not cursing each other out there is too much of that here
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 2 of 32 (837 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 15, 2012

Yea Resistance is in 2 stages Time Station and San Francisco and has the hedgehog grenade. I'm starting to think Resistance will be involved only with the stages and items.

But they also said if their is enough support for a character they will look into it

Message 3 of 32 (823 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Oct 15, 2012

from what ive seen people want to see a resistance character as much as i do 

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 4 of 32 (811 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 15, 2012
I'd love to see a Jetpack Chimera from Resistance 3.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 5 of 32 (803 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

Oct 15, 2012

Yeah definitely a chimera or even Nathan Hale. I don't want Joseph Capelli (never liked him in R2, he was fine in R3 but Nathan Hale was still a far better character)

Message 6 of 32 (771 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1145 posts

Oct 15, 2012

Hmm, yea, i never know, why a chimera isnt in.

Just a rivalty with Radec would be fan service or?

I mean 2 of the greatest ps3 shooter fight against each other.

The only problem i have is, that a least 2 weapons of the resistence franchise where build as normal items.

Wanna throw also hedgehock grenades with my chimera. Smiley Sad

Trujuju_91-Sig.png

Message 7 of 32 (768 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Oct 15, 2012

i also want a chimera look at my sig Smiley Tongue

Message 8 of 32 (747 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
781 posts

Oct 15, 2012

I really want any resistance rep but it's looking increasingly unlikely. Chimera is one of the most highly demanded first party characters so i'm hoping superbot take notice and try and assemble one for DLC. It still bewilders me that insomniac gave them a stage, a mashup and two items, and no character. And i agree with you, he'd be very different from Radec, the weapons are much more diverse and he'd be more up in your face and close to mid range, as well as having traps and keep away items such as the cryogun and Mutator. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official Paramedic of the PSAS Forums bunker.
Message 9 of 32 (723 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
572 posts

Oct 15, 2012

I never play Resistance series, but is Chimera playable?

Message 10 of 32 (710 Views)
0 Likes