Oct 07 2012
By: peartboyz I Only Post Everything 873 posts

Why Big Daddy?

6 replies 121 views Edited Oct 7, 2012

So don't get me wrong, Bioshock is amazing. Ken levine is an amazing director and 2K outdid themselves with their iconic charecter who I will no doubt Main in this game, however I cant help but wonder. Why big daddy? there are several big daddies and though all of them are WAY above standard levels of awesome why him? they have the alpha big daddy who was a protagonist capable of more moves and the song bird which is the current  antagonist (somewhat) of bioshock infinite. While the song bird i admit would be hard to include because of size and limited moveset the alpha provides intimacy. Yes big daddies are my favorite enemy class/most badass enemy but why not chose a charecter more personable?

Message 1 of 7 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
226 posts

Re: Why Big Daddy?

Oct 7, 2012
The big daddy in this game is the most noticed. It like the face of the series.
Message 2 of 7 (111 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Oct 7, 2012

peartboyz wrote:

So don't get me wrong, Bioshock is amazing. Ken levine is an amazing director and 2K outdid themselves with their iconic charecter who I will no doubt Main in this game, however I cant help but wonder. Why big daddy? there are several big daddies and though all of them are WAY above standard levels of awesome why him? they have the alpha big daddy who was a protagonist capable of more moves and the song bird which is the current  antagonist (somewhat) of bioshock infinite. While the song bird i admit would be hard to include because of size and limited moveset the alpha provides intimacy. Yes big daddies are my favorite enemy class/most badass enemy but why not chose a charecter more personable?

I like the bouncers apperence better then the Alphas, and when I think of bioshock, I always think of the cover of the first game, and that big daddy.

Photobucket
Message 3 of 7 (100 Views)
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Oct 7, 2012
Probably the Vita Bioshock. Ken Levine wrote the story, so we know he's alright with it. And if he is, so am I.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 4 of 7 (99 Views)
I Only Post Everything
873 posts

Oct 7, 2012

True paladin, I'd trust Ken with my life (if you know he had to come up with an awesome idea to save me, I don't know him well enough for anything else.) Since this game is aparently going to be story heavy, I can garuntee my own entertain ment.

Message 5 of 7 (84 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
873 posts

Oct 7, 2012

True they are more iconic but, that's like putting in a helghast soldier over radec. kind of confuses me but I'm not complaining.

Message 6 of 7 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
411 posts

Oct 7, 2012
because he is well known for me i dont known others in series expect little sister
but first two games has same cover with big daddy
so i will be happy to play with because his arm really cool to play lol Smiley Very Happy
Message 7 of 7 (54 Views)
0 Likes