Reply
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/10/2012
Offline
967 posts
 

Re: Why Amatersu won't be in PSASBR

Sep 10, 2012

ghost_nappa4 wrote:
@Occhi 1)Yes there is PSABR has to showcase everything PS has to offer 2) Tons of people are already complaining its a SSG rip off we dont need more haters

1. yes, it has to showcase everything PS has to offer. Which includes Amaterasu. 2. Why would there be more haters if she was in?

 

And Ghostnappa.......... You forgot an "A" in Amaterasu. amater A su

 

Photobucket
Message 11 of 37 (114 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 12/30/2008
Offline
546 posts
 

Re: Why Amatersu won't be in PSASBR

Sep 10, 2012
There are two Resistance stages so far. Don't expect any more.
Why did the chicken cross the road?
We're both lawyers.
Message 12 of 37 (132 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 12/30/2008
Offline
546 posts
 

Re: Why Amatersu won't be in PSASBR

Sep 10, 2012
Okami started on PS2, was ported to Wii, and is about to have a remastered release. It was a beautiful, amazing game, the Playstation's one-time Zelda contender. Amaterasu deserves to he a part of this game. It's a unique and extravagant game in it's own right, and is a big part of Playstation's history. Amaterasu is a vital character.
Why did the chicken cross the road?
We're both lawyers.
Message 13 of 37 (124 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 07/11/2012
Offline
502 posts
 

Re: Why Amatersu won't be in PSASBR

Sep 10, 2012

971937_167126_front.jpg943732_97129_front.jpg

 

THIS IS WHY LOL

Message 14 of 37 (123 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/10/2012
Offline
967 posts
 

Re: Why Amatersu won't be in PSASBR

Sep 10, 2012

Bryyo wrote:
Okami started on PS2, was ported to Wii, and is about to have a remastered release. It was a beautiful, amazing game, the Playstation's one-time Zelda contender. Amaterasu deserves to he a part of this game. It's a unique and extravagant game in it's own right, and is a big part of Playstation's history. Amaterasu is a vital character.

and It had the best video game soundtrack I'd ever heard! So good it made me buy it from Japan for $80. So what do you say to that Ghostnappa? Have you even played Okami, or just MVC3?

 

Photobucket
Message 15 of 37 (115 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/10/2012
Offline
967 posts
 

Re: Why Amatersu won't be in PSASBR

Sep 10, 2012

djking1994_red wrote:

971937_167126_front.jpg943732_97129_front.jpg

 

THIS IS WHY LOL


Why what? why she wont be in? I want AMATERASU in, not CHIBITESRU or however you spell it. Okamiden was an Inderect sequal. having little to do with Amaterasu.

 

Photobucket
Message 16 of 37 (116 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 12/30/2008
Offline
546 posts
 

Re: Why Amatersu won't be in PSASBR

Sep 10, 2012
ResistanceMan236, thank you for being a voice of reason within the forums. OP is obviously the non-researching breed of troll. From this point forward, all posts and threads by ghost_nappa4 and djking1994_red should be regarded as baseless junk. Let their voices no longer be heard.
Why did the chicken cross the road?
We're both lawyers.
Message 17 of 37 (109 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/13/2009
Offline
646 posts
 

Re: Why Amatersu won't be in PSASBR

Sep 10, 2012

Wow, you guys seem really mad about him not wanting your character in.

Like seriously, chill pills guys.

Message 18 of 37 (105 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/10/2012
Offline
967 posts
 

Re: Why Amatersu won't be in PSASBR

Sep 10, 2012

Bryyo wrote:
ResistanceMan236, thank you for being a voice of reason within the forums. OP is obviously the non-researching breed of troll. From this point forward, all posts and threads by ghost_nappa4 and djking1994_red should be regarded as baseless junk. Let their voices no longer be heard.

Your welcome Bryyo, and I also thank you. I agree, The last time I shall hear their voices is here, as we finish up this arguement.

 

Photobucket
Message 19 of 37 (98 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/10/2012
Offline
967 posts
 

Re: Why Amatersu won't be in PSASBR

Sep 10, 2012

HyperStory wrote:

Wow, you guys seem really mad about him not wanting your character in.

Like seriously, chill pills guys.


You obviously havent played Okami. Im mad, and im defending with such vigor because Okami is much more then a game to me. If you had played it you would understand. and to say that she does not deserve to be in without even playing Okami is ridiculus. That is why he is a troll, and trolls must be put in their place.

 

Photobucket
Message 20 of 37 (95 Views)
Reply
0 Likes