I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Re: Why Amatersu won't be in PSASBR

Sep 10, 2012

ghost_nappa4 wrote:
@Resitanceman This was not in response to any of your threads but of me playing MVC3, thinking of PSASBR characters and knowing of interst in Amatersu for PSASBR.

Ok Ghostnappa, but I want Amaterasu in because of how awesome she was in OKAMI not MVC3. I wasent able to fully enjoy Amaterasu in MVC3 because of the control scheme, those combos are impossible!!

Photobucket
Message 31 of 37 (106 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 10, 2012

@Resitanceman Thanks for the understanding

This is relevant to my inetrest
Message 32 of 37 (90 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Sep 11, 2012

ghost_nappa4 wrote:

@Resitanceman Thanks for the understanding

your welcome. Though with this new reply thing, its harder to find the new responses.....

Photobucket
Message 33 of 37 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

Sep 11, 2012
MEGAMAN!!!!!!!! prob not gonna happen but MEGAMAN!!!!!!!!!!!
Message 34 of 37 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
228 posts

Sep 11, 2012

ResistanceMan236 wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:
^you go resistance man!

Thank you for your support Stefan. Good to see that the world isnt full of Morons... *cough* Ghostnappa *cough*

I think the real reason Ghost Nappa and the rest of the community don't want Amaterasu in the game is because she was not only featured on the Nintendo DS in "Okamiden", but on the Wii as a port of the original Okami. If SuperBot did pick her, it'd be like Banjo & Kazooie being in Smash Brothers. It just wouldn't work in this day and age. 

The Party Panda.png

Message 35 of 37 (77 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 11, 2012

XxPartyPandazXx wrote:

ResistanceMan236 wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:
^you go resistance man!

Thank you for your support Stefan. Good to see that the world isnt full of Morons... *cough* Ghostnappa *cough*

I think the real reason Ghost Nappa and the rest of the community don't want Amaterasu in the game is because she was not only featured on the Nintendo DS in "Okamiden", but on the Wii as a port of the original Okami. If SuperBot did pick her, it'd be like Banjo & Kazooie being in Smash Brothers. It just wouldn't work in this day and age. 

The Party Panda.png

She wasent featured in Okamiden, I think she was in like, one cutscene. Do you even know who Okamidens about? Not Amaterasu, becasue it was an inderect sequal. And what do you mean "rest"?? Its only Ghostnappa, you and some other guy, Ghostnappa being the only one who has obviously acutlly played a game with Amaterasu in it. You and the other guy obviously have no clue what your talking about.

Photobucket
Message 36 of 37 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Sep 11, 2012

ResistanceMan236 wrote:

XxPartyPandazXx wrote:

ResistanceMan236 wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:
^you go resistance man!

The Party Panda.png

She wasent featured in Okamiden, I think she was in like, one cutscene. Do you even know who Okamidens about? Not Amaterasu, becasue it was an inderect sequal. And what do you mean "rest"?? Its only Ghostnappa, you and some other guy, Ghostnappa being the only one who has obviously acutlly played a game with Amaterasu in it. You and the other guy obviously have no clue what your talking about.

The other guy being djking.

Photobucket
Message 37 of 37 (58 Views)
0 Likes