Wastelander
644 posts

Re: Why Amatersu won't be in PSASBR

Sep 10, 2012

ResistanceMan236 wrote:

HyperStory wrote:

Wow, you guys seem really mad about him not wanting your character in.

Like seriously, chill pills guys.

You obviously havent played Okami. Im mad, and im defending with such vigor because Okami is much more then a game to me. If you had played it you would understand. and to say that she does not deserve to be in without even playing Okami is ridiculus. That is why he is a troll, and trolls must be put in their place.

Your right, I have not played Okami, but I've heard excellent things about it, and I know I would probably like it.

However, did this guy even say anything bad? He just gave reasons why she wouldn't be in the game. In my opinion, I think so too. But then again, nothing's impossible.

Message 21 of 37 (122 Views)
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Sep 10, 2012

I want Legacy of Kain in. I want Raziel far more than anyone could possibly dream of having another character in. Why? Because he's part of the tag team trilogy of best games ever for me, and I doubt Kite (.hack//) or April Ryan (The Longest Journey) will make an appearance.

But...I ain't getting **bleep** about him not getting in. We have a bunch of other characters that are perfectly valid and fun. Sure, we have so many Santa Monica people, but isn't Santa Monica a PS Exclusive company anyways?

"SCE Santa Monica Studio, also known as Sony Santa Monica, is a video game developer and part of SCE Worldwide Studios which is owned by Sony Computer Entertainment."

So...yeah, that makes sense.

You want Amaterasu. I want Raziel. But, you have to face facts; some things just aren't meant to be.

Message 22 of 37 (116 Views)
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Sep 10, 2012

Your right, I have not played Okami, but I've heard excellent things about it, and I know I would probably like it.

However, did this guy even say anything bad? He just gave reasons why she wouldn't be in the game. In my opinion, I think so too. But then again, nothing's impossible.

I gave resons too. Its just that this thread, theres only one possible way it could of came to being. I am sure many know I am the biggest Okami fan on this forum, since I have posted several threads and Move sets. This thread obviously was posted in response to one of my other threads. I doubt that he just come on here to say that some character probably wont be in, because that never happens.

Photobucket
Message 23 of 37 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Sep 10, 2012

djking1994_red wrote:

971937_167126_front.jpg943732_97129_front.jpg

THIS IS WHY LOL

that is the only thing I see you post is games that are on a different system to destroy someones hopes i a character

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 24 of 37 (114 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Sep 10, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

djking1994_red wrote:

971937_167126_front.jpg943732_97129_front.jpg

THIS IS WHY LOL

that is the only thing I see you post is games that are on a different system to destroy someones hopes i a character

Dont worry Atomboy, my hopes are nowhere near destroyed. In fact all of this is amusing me.

Photobucket
Message 25 of 37 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Sep 10, 2012

I knew you would defend this with all you heart when  saw the title

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 26 of 37 (94 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Sep 10, 2012
@Resitance Santa Monica is sony exclusive/first party course there will be more than a 3rd party
This is relevant to my inetrest
Message 27 of 37 (81 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Sep 10, 2012
@Resitanceman This was not in response to any of your threads but of me playing MVC3, thinking of PSASBR characters and knowing of interst in Amatersu for PSASBR.
This is relevant to my inetrest
Message 28 of 37 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
546 posts

Sep 10, 2012
Nappa, I have no idea what you're trying to say. I'm not being sarcastic, I really don't know what the last part is trying to convey.

In response to HyperStory, I don't get bothered by trolling, or general negativity on the forums for that matter. I may sound like I'm mad, but in reality I'm just laughing my **bleep** off at Archer and my rude humor is kicking in because of it. lol
Why did the chicken cross the road?
We're both lawyers.
Message 29 of 37 (72 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
832 posts

Sep 10, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

I want Legacy of Kain in. I want Raziel far more than anyone could possibly dream of having another character in. Why? Because he's part of the tag team trilogy of best games ever for me, and I doubt Kite (.hack//) or April Ryan (The Longest Journey) will make an appearance.

But...I ain't getting **bleep** about him not getting in. We have a bunch of other characters that are perfectly valid and fun. Sure, we have so many Santa Monica people, but isn't Santa Monica a PS Exclusive company anyways?

"SCE Santa Monica Studio, also known as Sony Santa Monica, is a video game developer and part of SCE Worldwide Studios which is owned by Sony Computer Entertainment."

So...yeah, that makes sense.

You want Amaterasu. I want Raziel. But, you have to face facts; some things just aren't meant to be.

So what I'm getting is that people should never show their support for a character/series they would like to see in the game just because its "chances" are low? Seriously? SuperBot has already gone on record saying they read forums for fan feedback and reaction and they've even said that they're surprised by the popularity of certain characters/series. People should continue to show support for the characters/series that they love in order to make their voices heard.

Message 30 of 37 (71 Views)