Fender Bender
3716 posts

Re: Why 20 characters is unreasonable

Sep 29, 2012

Colton360 wrote:
Okay everybody calm down I feel like I'm getting the impression that I think this game is absolute garbage which is not the case, I wanna thank Superbot for letting me into the beta I had lots of fun playing it.
Everybody get ready I'm about to be flamed. I still feel the game could use a few
more characters in it. I've already said this but 1 big 1st party character missin is resistance rep. I feel it has much more deserving spot over fat p and big daddy

thruth be told,

i'd still want a resistance rep and crash bandicoot,

but i'm still happy with the current roster Smiley Happy

Play For Fun!
Message 61 of 66 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2011 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 29, 2012

ChaozWeezy wrote:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Full-PlayStation-All-Stars-Roste...

Read it bro.

Maybe the PS editor meant the characters initially available when he said "launch characters" (excluding unlockable characters and things such).

Not defending him or anything (he could simply be wrong), but I can see where some could have taken his tweet out of context.

Message 62 of 66 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 29, 2012
I'm still intrigued by the use of the term "launch characters." That seems very specific but vague at the same time. Are there non-launch characters that are still in the game? Is there going to be some form of free DLC (even though I believe SuperBot said otherwise at some point)? Is it just Disc-Locked Content (I will be so **bleep**)? Is it a Pre-Order Bonus? It's left to interpretation, just like pretty much everything about this game.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 63 of 66 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
344 posts

Sep 29, 2012

"So why exactly are they saying this again? To surprise you all, but was this really needed? It is so obvious to everyone who has been keeping up with all the info from SuperBot regarding this game. Those who haven’t been as active in checking up on info will be the ones who will buy into this false rumor. So don’t sweat it folks, there will be more than 20 characters in the on-disc roster. They are just trying to catch you all off guard, which there is nothing wrong with that. There will be plenty of other unlockables in the game as well."

A lot of you people obviously haven't been keeping up with info.

Message 64 of 66 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
424 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Ugh I just want to hear what Paul Gale has to say about all this

Message 65 of 66 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2671 posts