They play TOTALLY DIFFERENT.

It's still the same character twice, don't get **bleep**

Message 41 of 66 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1735 posts

Re: Why 20 characters is unreasonable

Sep 29, 2012

Everyone needs to keep in mind that anyone and everyone who collaborates with Sony on the PS3 goes against their word:

Hideo Kojima - He showed no interest in a MGS4 trophy patch... Look at my trophy guide featuring Snake...

Whoever the **bleep** made LittleBigPlanet - To qote them "We have no intention of ever making a LittleBigPlanet 2. It would be counterproductive"

And I'm sure there are tons more examples. When SuperBot says stuff like only 20 at launch and "trying to get as much on the disc as possible", take it with a mountainous pile of salt

Message 42 of 66 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 29, 2012

If I were to jump into this Evil Cole argument, I'd probably say something like this: "At least this game's clone characters don't play the same."  But I'm not getting involved with that argument.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 43 of 66 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
344 posts

Sep 29, 2012

CircleBoi6 wrote:

ChaozWeezy wrote:

Still didn't have my request dealt with by these little whiners who believe that the final count is 20.Show me already that it was confirmed,if you can't,then I suggested you should put a sock in it instead of whining about something that isn't final.This is what entitlement does to the weak minded huh?

There isn't a confirmation from the developing company, but an editor from Playstation did state via Twitter that the launch lineup was revealed.

I believe that was already proven false sir.Try again?

Message 44 of 66 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1360 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 29, 2012

Redfield7 wrote:

fabsta1994 wrote:

Redfield7 wrote:

Fun fact of the night:

10% of this roster is Cole McGrath

Fun fact of the night:

They play TOTALLY DIFFERENT.

It's still the same character twice, don't get **bleep**

You misunderstood chap, I'm not angry. Just pointing out that your comment has already been debated on. Posting old arguments like that is playing with fire.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 45 of 66 (69 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Sep 29, 2012
Lmao yes I know how fighting games work play me in MK I DARE u Smiley Happy. I'm not expecting the roster to be in the 30s lol I'm hoping for a good amount to come though.
And please tell me how does a series stay become successful? They make a great 1st
game so customers come back, I don't think they're worried about a sequel right now Stefan, they would want to get all the best characters in this one
Message 46 of 66 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1360 posts

Sep 29, 2012
Well posting about roster count isn't the way to do it, Colton.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 47 of 66 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Colton360 wrote:
Lmao yes I know how fighting games work play me in MK I DARE u Smiley Happy. I'm not expecting the roster to be in the 30s lol I'm hoping for a good amount to come though.
And please tell me how does a series stay become successful? They make a great 1st
game so customers come back, I don't think they're worried about a sequel right now Stefan, they would want to get all the best characters in this one

Actually no.  SSB breaks that rule to being successful.  SSB64 was a horribly broken game that was awful to play.  I realized this when I was four.  It was the concept alone that merited a sequel.  A four player fighting game with cool characters?  That was revolutionary, even if the game itself sucked from a gameplay standpoint.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 48 of 66 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Sep 29, 2012
Not enough variety? Are you trolling?

Message 49 of 66 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
593 posts

Sep 29, 2012

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 wrote:

Everyone needs to keep in mind that anyone and everyone who collaborates with Sony on the PS3 goes against their word:

Hideo Kojima - He showed no interest in a MGS4 trophy patch... Look at my trophy guide featuring Snake...

Whoever the **bleep** made LittleBigPlanet - To qote them "We have no intention of ever making a LittleBigPlanet 2. It would be counterproductive"

And I'm sure there are tons more examples. When SuperBot says stuff like only 20 at launch and "trying to get as much on the disc as possible", take it with a mountainous pile of salt

A lot of that was PR.  Kojima and Konami were always were working on an MGS4 trophy patch, but it was something that kept getting turned on and off.  And Media Molecule only said that while they were tied to their three game contract, before Sony owned them.

Message 50 of 66 (42 Views)
0 Likes