Last Guardian
9964 posts

Re: Whos favorite PS character is already in All-Stars?

Jan 5, 2013
Nariko and Kratos. 2 of my all time favorite characters. Some of the strongest video game characters to exist in the same game? Awesome.

I remember when the game was first announced and I saw Parappa, I had to check to see if it was really him. I loved Parappa's games so I was thrilled to see Parappa.

I was getting kind of nervous when Cole hadn't been announced yet. He was a perfect fit for the game, so why hadn't they announced him earlier? When they did reveal him I was relieved.

I was pretty excited for Drake. Uncharted is such a great series and it's fun seeing Drake fight against these interesting characters.

I remember when this game was revealed all the people would say "Sony has no interesting IPs or characters to make a game like this". I'm happy with the way the roster turned out, and 20 characters and no clones?

Take heed Nintendo.
 photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 11 of 58 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1661 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 5, 2013

Sweet Tooth for me. Although not PS I would have said Dante but they put the new one in so no.

Twisted metal is great and this game series has quite a few Twisted Metal stuff in it that I'm surprised at. I didn't think Sweet Tooth would be in this game as all.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 12 of 58 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
781 posts

Jan 5, 2013

Sir Dan. I jumped around like a giddy schoolgirl when he was leaked and was ecstatic when he was officially announced. Dissapointment though that when i finally got my hands on him in the final game that he was completely different to how he is in Medievil. (He's stupidly fast in Medievil), but his chances of getting in at all, let alone the initial roster, were so low, i cant really be mad, just so happy he got in and was recognised by sony after so many years of being dormant.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official Paramedic of the PSAS Forums bunker.
Message 13 of 58 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
159 posts

Jan 5, 2013

I saw an interview with a dev, and in the background they had a character roster like the intro to playstationallstarsbattleroyale.com does, with all the characters standing around, and it had Dart in it. that gave me promise, and if dart is in the game, I'll definitely have someone from a game franchise that I can really resonate with in this game. The rest, I just reasonably enjoy.

aka not yet Dart, but I hope this is the case and I hope he gets released.

Message 14 of 58 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
293 posts

Jan 5, 2013
My 2 favorite characters to ever grace a playstation are Drake and Sora so I got 1 out of the 2. And I actually find myself playing as Fat Princess more than anyone lately
Message 15 of 58 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
144 posts

Jan 5, 2013
My favorite Playstation characters: Ellen and Keats, Nariko, Drake (hardly play with him because of the amount of attention he already gets), and Dart.

Favorite 3rd party characters I want in this game.....only Selvaria Bles.
Message 16 of 58 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
762 posts

Jan 5, 2013

I was pretty much a fan of all the characters ( bar fat princess) however I was most pleased with the inclusion of Jak, Nariko and Parappa.

Rayman for all stars
Message 17 of 58 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1361 posts

Jan 5, 2013

Fat Princess Cat Happy

Sackboy

Message 18 of 58 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
340 posts

Jan 5, 2013
sir dan! I was so happy when he wax announced, medieval was my favorite game as a kid and i get to be my hero once again, all i need now are raziel and dart and i'll be in heaven
Message 19 of 58 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
299 posts

Jan 5, 2013

this game is just missing 1 of my absolute favorits...DART.  I say one of because my other favs are there..parappa, sly, and nariko

Message 20 of 58 (106 Views)
0 Likes