Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1273 posts

Re: Whos favorite PS character is already in All-Stars?

Jan 5, 2013

My favorite PS characters are Ari and Stan, Rudy Roughknight, and Spike.

Kept bouncing like an idiot when Spike was leaked. Now of we can get the other 2. :smileytongue:

"I'm watching you in the shadows........nah im right next to ya"
Message 51 of 58 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
406 posts

Jan 6, 2013
Yep it's no disappointment. My favorite PS characters are in: Sly, Jak and Daxter, Sir Dan, Cole, and Drake
Along with some other really cool characters I maybe wouldn't have though of like Fat Princess
Message 52 of 58 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Jan 6, 2013
Sly Cooper. I have played his games since I was about 6 or 7... They changed how I look at some games.
If u have a mic and would like to fight with or against me, add me!
Message 53 of 58 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

Jan 6, 2013
My favorite guy is the dude from Patapon, so not I

(Jak and Daxter got in atleast (but they were like my 4th top pick))
16 Characters that should really be in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale: Hero-Patapon3, Blob-LocoRoco, Abe-Abe's Oddessy, Ari+Stan-Okage, Raziel-Soul Reaver, The King of All Cosmos-Katamari, Alex Mercer-Prototype, Isaac Clarke-Dead Space, Cloud-Final Fantasy VII, Spyro-Spyro, Crash-Crash Bandicoot, Tiki Guy-PixelJunk Monsters, Amaterasu-Ōkami, Mega Man-Mega Man X8, Ratonhnhaké:ton-Assassin's Creed III, Kevin Butler+Marcus PSP

^^^THIS LINK BELOW EXPLAINS WHY THEY SHOULD BE ADDED IN. vvv
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/15-MORE-THAN-DESERVING-NEW-CHARACTER-IDEAS-feedback-is/m-p/39129075#U39129075
Message 54 of 58 (73 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 6, 2013

Cole, spike and sackboy. Spike is so underpowered which really sucks so i hope they buff at least his level one, but i still pwn noobs fr days with these characters

Message 55 of 58 (65 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 6, 2013

i almost went into a great depression when i didnt see the tatepon uberhero in it. but the characters are still awesome...where's Uberhero!!!

Message 56 of 58 (59 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

Jan 6, 2013
^^^ not even Confucius can answer that question, but I like Spike's special a lot, i actually got 2 triples with it the last game i played (you need to get people when they are in a corner doing combos on eachother (+Its way better than Sackboys))
16 Characters that should really be in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale: Hero-Patapon3, Blob-LocoRoco, Abe-Abe's Oddessy, Ari+Stan-Okage, Raziel-Soul Reaver, The King of All Cosmos-Katamari, Alex Mercer-Prototype, Isaac Clarke-Dead Space, Cloud-Final Fantasy VII, Spyro-Spyro, Crash-Crash Bandicoot, Tiki Guy-PixelJunk Monsters, Amaterasu-Ōkami, Mega Man-Mega Man X8, Ratonhnhaké:ton-Assassin's Creed III, Kevin Butler+Marcus PSP

^^^THIS LINK BELOW EXPLAINS WHY THEY SHOULD BE ADDED IN. vvv
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/15-MORE-THAN-DESERVING-NEW-CHARACTER-IDEAS-feedback-is/m-p/39129075#U39129075
Message 57 of 58 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
75 posts

Jan 6, 2013

Drake and Toro are my favorites. There is a special reason for Toro however. 

Nariko and FP really have grown on me. 

Photobucket
Message 58 of 58 (48 Views)
0 Likes