Nov 30 2012
By: GreenWolfKnight Lombax Warrior 196 posts

Who would you like to see in the future?

[ Edited ]
29 replies 293 views Edited Nov 30, 2012

The game's been out for a bit now, and future DLC has already been confirmed.  So, "Who would you like to see in future DLC?"

Here's da rules:

1. One character per post.  This must be an actual videogame character (no actors, atheletes, or animated characters, except where crossed over), who must have appeared at least once on a Playstation system.

2. Don't bring up a character who's already been extensively argued for/against in both forums and development.  I.E. Solid Snake is out. (I'd vote for him, but that's not the point)

3. No "generic" characters.  I.E. Dohvakin, The Courier, or any other character who exists purely as an extention of the player.  They have no appearance or personality of their own, rendering them rather useless for a game like this.

3. You must REASONABLY justify this character.  As in you need more than just "They look cool"

4. No dissing someone else's post.  Even if they break the rules.  That's not what this is for.

5. Like/Agree with someone?  Give them a Kudo!!

Message 1 of 30 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
196 posts

Re: Who would you like to see in the future?

Nov 30, 2012

So, to get this started:

I would like to see Ceasar from White Knight Chronicles!  He has a chipper, almost flippant personality that would put him on par with characters like Sly and Drake.  His combat prowess is versitlie and efficient allowing him to use multiple weapons/magics.  At level 3 his super could be the Dragon Knight form, somewhat like Kratos' level 3.  This series is a PS EXCLUSIVE, with a devoted online following.  It had a suprisingly epic story, and although Ceasar wasn't part of it from the very beggining, his place was very important.

Message 2 of 30 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1582 posts

Dec 1, 2012
Klonoa.
He would have a very unique playstyle.
He wouldn't be too hard to get considering Namco already gave us Heihachi.
He represents a franchise that us important to Playstation history, but has been forgotten to an extent. Perfect for a PSASBR revival
Message 3 of 30 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Dec 1, 2012
Nathan Hale

I want his story to take place after he died and go into more depth about the world the game takes place.
Message 4 of 30 (278 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1273 posts

Dec 1, 2012

Rudy Roughknight from the Wild Arms series. Its Sony owned and a jrpg. The series lasted up to the ps2 and psp with 5 intallmesnts, a remake, and a Spin-off. Popular series in Japan. His playstyle would be artiliery since the various ARMs he posseses. Moveslist right here. http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Rudy-Roughknight-moveset/m-p/387...

"I'm watching you in the shadows........nah im right next to ya"
Message 5 of 30 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
187 posts

Dec 1, 2012
A disgaea rep, Prinny or Laharl.
It's insane that none of them got in, all of their games minus Disgaea 1 are PS3 exclusives with a massive fanbase (or so I tell myself at night) They all have loveable characters, and Disgaea is overthetop as all hell, it fits perfectly in a bralwer.
Message 6 of 30 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Dec 1, 2012
Connor Kenway.

Seriouslly - now that Kats in, this guys all that's left to make the roster best for me. There's a lot of reasons for his inclusion, but I guess I'll go with the fact that Assassins Creed is a AAA franchise, we've got a movie incoming, a comic book series etc. It's great that Sony have went ahead and begun a partnership with Ubisoft over the franchise, and that should be solidified by including him in this game. Assassins Creed is Playstations present and future, just as Big Daddy is (if not more).
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 7 of 30 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Dec 1, 2012
Etna from disgaea NIS already said they wanted a disgaea rep and shes their favorite crossover character plus she can use prinnys as weapons
Teddie from persona 4 because Atlus said they wanted him in as a rep and persona is an amazing PS exclusive
Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 8 of 30 (258 Views)
Lombax Warrior
218 posts

Dec 1, 2012
sora..would be a dream come true but I will take maximo too he is cool o and Dart Feld I know superbot can get this guy he is from a ps1 game called legend of the dragoons that game was a gem
Message 9 of 30 (248 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1144 posts

Dec 1, 2012

samanosuke akechi, because the onimusha series was one of the underrated series on the ps2. Not to mention one of capcom's biggest money sellers. And i'm sure he'll be popular with the japanese community. 

Message 10 of 30 (245 Views)