The game's been out for a bit now, and future DLC has already been confirmed. So, "Who would you like to see in future DLC?"
Here's da rules:
1. One character per post. This must be an actual videogame character (no actors, atheletes, or animated characters, except where crossed over), who must have appeared at least once on a Playstation system.
2. Don't bring up a character who's already been extensively argued for/against in both forums and development. I.E. Solid Snake is out. (I'd vote for him, but that's not the point)
3. No "generic" characters. I.E. Dohvakin, The Courier, or any other character who exists purely as an extention of the player. They have no appearance or personality of their own, rendering them rather useless for a game like this.
3. You must REASONABLY justify this character. As in you need more than just "They look cool"
4. No dissing someone else's post. Even if they break the rules. That's not what this is for.
5. Like/Agree with someone? Give them a Kudo!!
So, to get this started:
I would like to see Ceasar from White Knight Chronicles! He has a chipper, almost flippant personality that would put him on par with characters like Sly and Drake. His combat prowess is versitlie and efficient allowing him to use multiple weapons/magics. At level 3 his super could be the Dragon Knight form, somewhat like Kratos' level 3. This series is a PS EXCLUSIVE, with a devoted online following. It had a suprisingly epic story, and although Ceasar wasn't part of it from the very beggining, his place was very important.
He would have a very unique playstyle.
He wouldn't be too hard to get considering Namco already gave us Heihachi.
He represents a franchise that us important to Playstation history, but has been forgotten to an extent. Perfect for a PSASBR revival
Rudy Roughknight from the Wild Arms series. Its Sony owned and a jrpg. The series lasted up to the ps2 and psp with 5 intallmesnts, a remake, and a Spin-off. Popular series in Japan. His playstyle would be artiliery since the various ARMs he posseses. Moveslist right here. http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Rudy-Roughknight-moveset/m-p/387...
It's insane that none of them got in, all of their games minus Disgaea 1 are PS3 exclusives with a massive fanbase (or so I tell myself at night) They all have loveable characters, and Disgaea is overthetop as all hell, it fits perfectly in a bralwer.
Seriouslly - now that Kats in, this guys all that's left to make the roster best for me. There's a lot of reasons for his inclusion, but I guess I'll go with the fact that Assassins Creed is a AAA franchise, we've got a movie incoming, a comic book series etc. It's great that Sony have went ahead and begun a partnership with Ubisoft over the franchise, and that should be solidified by including him in this game. Assassins Creed is Playstations present and future, just as Big Daddy is (if not more).
Teddie from persona 4 because Atlus said they wanted him in as a rep and persona is an amazing PS exclusive
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "