Lombax Warrior
180 posts

Re: Who would you like to see from Mortal Kombat?

Jan 16, 2013

I know Kratos is in the game i was joking

Message 11 of 65 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Jan 16, 2013

On3_Tw1st3d_Guy wrote:

Kratos from Mortal Kombat on ps3.

See everyone, we already have our MK rep hahaha

Message 12 of 65 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
53 posts

Jan 16, 2013

CaptKnucklesFACT wrote:

Raiden. so then no one will know who you are talking about when you say things about Raiden, because they will think you are talking about the other one

Raiden

They could always change his name to Jack... oh wait.

Message 13 of 65 (170 Views)
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Jan 16, 2013

Reptile was a "merged" character as a hidden boss in MK1, using both Scorpion and Sub-Zero's moveset at the same time, before becoming his own character in MK2.

Chameleon comes from Mortal Kombat Trilogy. He had the moveset of every ninja at once. He came back in Armageddon with a limited moveset (taking 1 move from every ninja). There's also Khameleon(with a K) that is mostly the same thing, but with the female ninja instead.

If there was anyone from Mortal Kombat, and I hope there is, it should be either Sub-Zero or Scorpion. Depends on who can get the most original moveset. Their supers can be easily inspired by their fatalities.

Message 14 of 65 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Jan 16, 2013

Raiden was spelled "Rayden" in MK Trilogy, however. 
(And I think it's always pronounced as such.)
fadfasf

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 15 of 65 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9857 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 16, 2013

Definitely Scorpion.

He's the face of the franchise, Ed Boon's favorite character, and he has the best potential for supers. Kung Lao is my favorite MK character, but Scorpion best represents the series.

I could totally see him using fatalities as supers. Like for his Level 1, he could use the "Toasty" fatality. And for his Level 2, he could use the "Hand from Hell" fatality, which would have a giant skeletal hand comes down and smashes other players.

And for a Level 3, he could turn into Inferno Scorpion and have all his attacks turn fatal. (Kind of like Kratos, Dante, Nariko, etc.) The reason behind this is because Inferno Scorpion was introduced in MK: Shaolin Monks. A game Omar Kendall worked on..

photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 16 of 65 (154 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 16, 2013

they should add in noob too, but his name would also be Raiden

also for the comment above, i feel like sub-zero is the main icon-guy for the game, he has 2 spin off games (i think), the smoke guy would be pretty cool too (the old costume though), anyways, i feel like scorpian will be very annoying (he would be a mix of kratos and sweet tooth)

16 Characters that should really be in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale: Hero-Patapon3, Blob-LocoRoco, Abe-Abe's Oddessy, Ari+Stan-Okage, Raziel-Soul Reaver, The King of All Cosmos-Katamari, Alex Mercer-Prototype, Isaac Clarke-Dead Space, Cloud-Final Fantasy VII, Spyro-Spyro, Crash-Crash Bandicoot, Tiki Guy-PixelJunk Monsters, Amaterasu-Ōkami, Mega Man-Mega Man X8, Ratonhnhaké:ton-Assassin's Creed III, Kevin Butler+Marcus PSP

^^^THIS LINK BELOW EXPLAINS WHY THEY SHOULD BE ADDED IN. vvv
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/15-MORE-THAN-DESERVING-NEW-CHARACTER-IDEAS-feedback-is/m-p/39129075#U39129075
Message 17 of 65 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Jan 16, 2013

i personally think lui kang. he has nice fighting moves and fire projectiles.. he would be awesome in PSASBR. his super 3 can be he transforms into a dragon...

Jozai custom made signature photo jozaigoodcolesignature_zps1ca25a9d.gif
Message 18 of 65 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9857 posts

Jan 16, 2013
Sub Zero had one spin off game, MK: Mythologies which really sucked.

By that logic, Jax could be in this game too since he also had a spin-off game. MK: Special Forces, which was also crap.

Gameplay wise, Scorpion would most likely be close range. Using his spear to pull people closer. He could use his Hellfire move to raise fire underneath opponents wherever they are on the stage. His Telepunches would be there as well.

And if you're really suggesting Scorpion would be annoying, you must not have even considered Sub Zero's playstyle. There would be so much Iceball and Ice Clone spamming, you wouldn't even be able to get a hit in.
 photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 19 of 65 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
53 posts

Jan 16, 2013

nasrulez wrote:
Sub Zero had one spin off game, MK: Mythologies which really sucked.

By that logic, Jax could be in this game too since he also had a spin-off game. MK: Special Forces, which was also crap.

Gameplay wise, Scorpion would most likely be close range. Using his spear to pull people closer. He could use his Hellfire move to raise fire underneath opponents wherever they are on the stage. His Telepunches would be there as well.

And if you're really suggesting Scorpion would be annoying, you must not have even considered Sub Zero's playstyle. There would be so much Iceball and Ice Clone spamming, you wouldn't even be able to get a hit in.

I was just thinking the same thing haha. Sub Zero would take spamming to a whole new level.

Message 20 of 65 (130 Views)
0 Likes