Feb 28 2013
By: iamGhostCastle First Son 11 posts

Who would you add (and what would their move sets be like?)

[ Edited ]
14 replies 207 views Edited Mar 2, 2013

I've thought about the addition of Crash and I started speculating about what exactly he'd have, movewise.

Square moves would most likely consist of his spin (neutral), a slide (similar to Nathan's - pulled from Crash 2 and newer titles),  a bellyflop (from Crash 3: Warped and newer titles), and I'm not sure on the up-square.

Triangle  moves would focus mainly on the use of boxes. He could plant a TNT timed crate with one move, launch a Nitro crate with another, gain a Kratos-like (up-circle) third jump by releasing an Up-Arrow crate, and maybe a checkpoint crate that would act as a teleport similar to Sackboy or maybe Sly.

Circle would focus on the weaponry he can use. I'm not entirely sure what he would do here.

Supers would include getting an invincibility-kill move via Aku Aku (think PaRappa's skateboard or Big Daddy's "rage-mode"), maybe a Super-spin that can kill on both sides of him (maybe launches him forward?), and level 3 could just be something rediculous like the enemies turn into crates and crash has to just do some extremely light platforming where he goes to attack the boxes and break them giving him kills.

Just some thoughts. I haven't played Crash games beyond 1-3, Crash Team Racing, and Crash Bash, so he may have a lot more source recent source material to pull from.

I think his alt-coustume could also be him in his Leather Jacket (from Crash 3 Motorcycle levels).

What do you think? What would you add? Who would you put in the game and what would their moves look like?

Message 1 of 15 (207 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Re: Who would you add (and what would their move sets be like?)

Feb 28, 2013
I want them to put a Mortal Kombat player in the mix. MK9 was primarily played on PS3. I want to see classic Reptile in the game!

His moves would include forceball, acid spit, dashes, and slides.
Message 2 of 15 (194 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Feb 28, 2013
That would be awesome to see any MK character
Message 3 of 15 (186 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1384 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 28, 2013

PRINC OF PERSIA

sands of time prince could be 

level1:breath of fate(a 360 degree attack that knock everyone out)
level2:become the dark prince
level 3: obviously stop time and attack the helpless players

For the 08 prince the supers can be

level1:a normal forward dash attack
level2:summon a corrupted
level3: summon elika to become empowered with her light abilities

since both princes play pretty similar they can have an almost identical moveset

Square:

When moving the prince will basically swing his sword 

When pressing up, the prince basically will swing his sword up sending his opponent into the air

While in midair  and just pressing square the prince will perform a few chained combos with his sword 

While in midair and pressing square + down, the prince  will kick his oppnent back down to the surface

**bleep** them away

While in midair and pressing square + up, the prince will do an acrobatic kickflip followed by an attack from his sword 

Triangle:

the prince can dual wield 2 swords

While standing still, and  tapping  triangle the prince does a spin attack, and by holding triangle longer the spin attck gets bigger and causes more ap to drop out of enemies

When pressing either side, the prince will throw his swords at the opponent and come back to him like boomerangs

When pressing up, the prince will do his signature vault over move and pop his enemies into the air

When pressing down, the prince can do a ground pound with either elika or the dagger of time

While in midair the prince can simply do a dual wielding combo on the opponent

Circle:

Basic circle, while standing still, the prince will  either call in farah for her bow and arrows or elika to do an attack

while holding circle, the prince will either activate a shield using elika or the dagger of time tht will build up ap but if he is interrupted he will drop all of the ap gained from it so be very quick about it

this is directly from my prince of persia in all stars thread.

[URL=http://s854.photobucket.com/user/princedastankeizon/media/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png.html][IMG]http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab102/princedastankeizon/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png[/IMG][/URL]
prince of Persia moveset: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Prince-of-Persia-in-all-stars/m-p/38273897#M125640
Message 4 of 15 (176 Views)
First Son
11 posts

Feb 28, 2013

I really like that. I think the idea of using the Dagger of Time more would be really cool... make him feel different than any other character (similar to how Emmett feels because of his summoning weapon caches).

Message 5 of 15 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
308 posts

Mar 1, 2013

I really like your creativity with the boxes and yeah there's much more things he can do now-a-days. He's got weapons, mounts, minions, cars. Just depends how old school you wanna keep it. Anyway here's what I'm hoping for.

In order from most to least SQUEE!:

Pyramid Head - Silent Hill was a beacon amongst the old PS1 games and was exclusive for a very long time. PH could add a new twist on the sword based fighting style. PIC

Sora - Kingdom Hearts was and still is a huge draw towards Play Station consoles. With it's huge fan base I'd be VERY surprised if I were the first one to list him here. Plus with sword skills and magic he'd fit right into Allstars.  PIC

Bayonetta - Now Bayonetta would fit in a bit too well, honestly. However her arsenal of weapons and witch skills would make her a great Evil Cole to Dante's Good Cole. ...and what a sweet **bleep**! PIC

Monster Hunter Girl - No I don't know her name but she's the Japanese mascot for Monster Hunter. We all have heard how Allstars flopped in Japan and she would not get more of them interested in the line up but would also be a great addition to it. I'm thinking weapon swaps the same way Emmit Does. PIC

Raziel - I played everyone of the Blood Omen and Soul Reaver games in the PS1 and PS2 eras and I'm sure I'm not alone. Raziel would finally give allstars a character with some truly other worldly abilities. Ever fighter needs an Arakune. PIC

Here's a few movesets that introduce how these characters might play. Move Set Sketches

Lombax Warrior
76 posts

Mar 1, 2013

I had this idea for Jen from Primal which would take advantage of her demon aspects. Namely, each form has a different play style and, like in Primal, gives Jen a unique ability. There'd be her Ferai form, a speed based form that would grant Jen faster foot speed and a higher jump, her Djinn form, a power based form whose strong but slow attacks are made up for with armor thanks to the Djinn's metal skin, and her Wraith form, a distance based form where she wields a whip to pester foes from afar and uses the Wraith's time shifting abilities to gain a further reaching dodge roll.

I pretty much have the whole thing here.

Photobucket
Message 7 of 15 (148 Views)
First Son
25 posts

Mar 1, 2013
Defenitly Klonoa i made his moveset if you want to see it
PASBR
Mains:Toro Raiden Good Cole Kat
Subs: Fat Princess Evil Cole Dante Heihachi (Somehow i suck with spammy douchebaggy characters such as Kratos or Sly or Drake for some reason)
Message 8 of 15 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1273 posts

Mar 1, 2013

Rudy Roughknight from Wild Arms, made a moveset long ago: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Rudy-Roughknight-Wild-Arms-Serie...

"I'm watching you in the shadows........nah im right next to ya"
Message 9 of 15 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
232 posts

Mar 1, 2013
Albert Wesker
His square moves would focus mostly on his crazy punches
Triangle would focus also on his bada$$ kicks.
Circle would be more of his gun and dash moves
Level 1 - for the first idea he could put his hand straight out and stab you with it but this would have to be really close but also it would be fast. The second level one he could do is stab someone with the T-virus and like they could explode. This one would be like your average level one ranges but he would also say something as he injects you with it . He'll quote something from RE5 like "Uroboros has rejected you", something like that.
Level 2 - same as Dante's but faster.
Level 3 - he injects him self with Uroboros then turns into the 2 armed Uroboros monster. It's basically a combination of Jak, Kat and Narikos level 3.

P.s. I'm using my phone so I can't show you guys pictures of what I'm talking about
Message 10 of 15 (119 Views)
0 Likes