Uncharted Territory
1360 posts

Re: Who would win in real life?

Jan 26, 2013

Jozai wrote:

VorxDargo wrote:

@OP good question.. each character has they're own abilities, well except Drake and Radec who can only shoot. i'd have to say though either sir dan, or raiden {as much as i hate to admit it} only reason i picked those two is basically raiden is the only other one who could be considered immortal aside from dan. anyone who played MGS4 seen that if he is killed they just rebuild him.

What if they kill all the people that rebuild him? and what if they throw sir dan in lava? 

If he manages to summon his dragon armour he's immune. Smiley Happy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 41 of 59 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1823 posts

Jan 26, 2013

If we had the real Dante, he'd destroy everyone. Yes even Sackboy (he's dealt with gods and reality-warpers).

I like to make PSASBR move-sets. Here's a few:

Dart.jpg Daedalus.png Selvaria.jpg Alicia.png Dante.png Ellen.jpg

Never say I don't contribute: I'm The Idea Man.

Community Move-Set for Specter. Help build it.

Message 42 of 59 (166 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6398 posts

Jan 26, 2013

VorxDargo wrote:

Jozai wrote:

VorxDargo wrote:

@OP good question.. each character has they're own abilities, well except Drake and Radec who can only shoot. i'd have to say though either sir dan, or raiden {as much as i hate to admit it} only reason i picked those two is basically raiden is the only other one who could be considered immortal aside from dan. anyone who played MGS4 seen that if he is killed they just rebuild him.

What if they kill all the people that rebuild him? and what if they throw sir dan in lava? 

maybe but considering the other characters they are the likely choices.  i get people have favs. i myself like spike and jak, but thinking realistic here they are the only two who seem like they could with stand almost anything. we could what if all day but when it comes down to character abilities and make up alone those two would have it.

You know, this just might spark me up to make a character battle series. I might make a thread soon.

Message 43 of 59 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4263 posts

Jan 26, 2013

I don't know about you, but Raiden couldn't even beat a cat in the game, which applies to Toro.

I would said the winner is Sackboy. Everything is a game and fun imagination to him even his existance. 

Rusty. Rusty everywhere.
Message 44 of 59 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Jan 26, 2013

FredFai wrote:

I don't know about you, but Raiden couldn't even beat a cat in the game, which applies to Toro.

I would said the winner is Sackboy. Everything is a game and fun imagination to him even his existance. 

Wow i laughed so hard watching that video... Was it suppose to be funny?

Jozai custom made signature photo jozaigoodcolesignature_zps1ca25a9d.gif
Message 45 of 59 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4263 posts

Jan 26, 2013

Jozai wrote:

FredFai wrote:

Wow i laughed so hard watching that video... Was it suppose to be funny?

The cat will be the final boss, lol. 

Rusty. Rusty everywhere.
Message 46 of 59 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
191 posts

Jan 26, 2013
Ratchet has the ability to sheepify you :V (plus other alien technology)
Message 47 of 59 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
363 posts

Jan 26, 2013

fabsta1994 wrote:

If he manages to summon his dragon armour he's immune. Smiley Happy

We all know that if the characters duked it out no holds barred Sir Daniel Fortesque would be struck down by the first arrow in the battle...

NS.png

Message 48 of 59 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1360 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 26, 2013

^ Oh that's a low blow. Smiley Tongue

All joking aside, a measily arrow won't kill him in his current condition, you now, because he's undead. =D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 49 of 59 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
140 posts

Jan 26, 2013

Ginta2468 wrote:

BakonKart64 wrote:

PlayStation® Community Forums

well, in real life, it would probably be Nathan Drake. Sweet Tooth's head would catch on fire, Kratos' weapons would not exist, same with Nariko, Sir Dan's bones would be too weak, and not stay together after one punch, and he would be a skeleton so he couldnt fight. Raiden wouldn't be able to react/attack fast enough since hes a cyborg, spike is a child, parappa is a dog, Heihachi and Cole wouldnt be able to withstand bullets. Heihachi might have a chance if he reacted fast enough.

But nathan has guns, not trying to say that guns are the ultimate weapon, but everyone else would have nothing. So if he shot at the right people first, he would probably win. Dante would be weighed down by the huge **bleep** sword on his back.

And thats why Drake would win in real life

What about Radec and Emmett? Jak?

SPOILERS FOR KILLZONE BELOW

Well, Radec killed himself, so he is already dead. I wasnt sure if we were counting Kat and Emmet, but since we are in real life, Emmet wouldn't be able to call down random weapons. I do not know enough about Starhawk to say, and Jak wouldnt be able to carry more than 1 or 2 weapons since they are so big. 

If we are talking a fight to the death between all the characters in game, Parappa would win. Parappa has the ability to kill with his raps, and has aquired excellent driving and persuasion skills. if he needed, he could also seduce an enemy, since he took lessons in love karate. Parappa is also an avid collector, and  has all 97 games, allowing him ultimate hip and ultimate hop.

Message 50 of 59 (98 Views)
0 Likes