Gaming Beast
1823 posts

Re: Who would win in real life?

[ Edited ]
Jan 26, 2013

BakonKart64 wrote:
Jak wouldnt be able to carry more than 1 or 2 weapons since they are so big.

Jak carries something called the Morph Gun. Basically, his entire arsenal is the same gun.

I like to make PSASBR move-sets. Here's a few:

Dart.jpg Daedalus.png Selvaria.jpg Alicia.png Dante.png Ellen.jpg

Never say I don't contribute: I'm The Idea Man.

Community Move-Set for Specter. Help build it.

Message 51 of 59 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
386 posts

Jan 26, 2013

Kratos, Sir Daniel, Nariko or Sweet Tooth

Message 52 of 59 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1150 posts

Jan 26, 2013

Sackboy I believe cause of the power of his imagination. Smiley Happy

Message 53 of 59 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
838 posts

Jan 26, 2013
Sackboy would probably be ripped up by half of the moves in the roster (He's a burlap sack). Good thing no one remembered to sharpen their tools in the game... XD.

Also, I think either of the Coles. Just use Ionic Tornado, watch everyone else fly away. If they survived, then you have two more Ionic Charges. Lightning Storm would finish whatever is left.
Also, Toro is like a god in cat form. He can instantly assume any fighting style, can teleport, summon mochi out of nowhere, dash across the screen, change his appearance in two seconds, etc.
Message 54 of 59 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
503 posts

Jan 26, 2013
To quote MK9 "Ancient Greece knew no more bloodthirsty a warrior than Kratos, who for a time was the God of War. Mortal once more, Kratos withdrew from the ages-old clash between nen and gods. But his solitude was broken when he was ripped through space and time. As the madness subsided, Kratos found himself in present-day Outworld, kneeling before Shao Kahn. To ensure his victory in Mortal Kombat, the emperor had invoked an ancient ritual, sacrificing the souls of his vanguard to summon and enslave THE MOST POWERFUL WARRIOR OF ALL TIME. But the spell alone could not contain Kratos, who soon regained his free will. Enraged by Shao Kahn's arrogance. Kratos vowed to rip the warlord's spine from his body. The God of War had returned to battle." Soooo yeaaaahhhhh GOODLUCK everyone else (-:
Message 55 of 59 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4847 posts

Jan 26, 2013
It'd be Kratos. The only two that would stay alive for any respectable amount of time would be Dante and Nariko, since they are both technically gods. But Kratos is a god killer. 'Nuff said.

Message 57 of 59 (99 Views)
First Son
7 posts

Jan 26, 2013

The four ultimate characters in this game are as follows" Heihachi, Kratos, Nariko, and Dante...everyone else holds no contest and is no threat. 

1. Kratos would kill everyone, we all know it, enough said.

2. Dante would be second place after being finally beheaded and obliterated by The God Of War.

3. Heihachi, being one of the most powerful warriors just under Akuma (SSF4) would come 3rd after being shown who is the true demon by the Jr. Son Of Sparda (Dante).

4. Nariko would be killed first, more than likely by Kratos. Nariko goes Divine and Kratos pulls out the one sword that kills all and ends her misery. (Blade Of Olympus)

Message 58 of 59 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
955 posts

Jan 26, 2013

A wise man once said "BY THE GODS ILL KILL YOU ALL"

Check out my [Moveset Creation Guide] ,my [PSASBR Wishlist]
...and my Movesets!

Message 59 of 59 (81 Views)
0 Likes