Oct 21 2012
By: mtjjrstccw1 Treasure Hunter 5383 posts

Who would win in a fight...Sweet Tooth or Pyramid Head

11 replies 160 views Edited Oct 21, 2012

Now normally I would say Sweet Tooth hands down in matches like these since I like him more that any other character...but after watching Silent Hill 1, I'm not so sure now...I think I like Pyramid Head as much as Sweet Tooth now so I can't choose...I just can't, they are both bad*** motherf***ers and I can't choose 1 over the other...but that doesn't mean you guys can't, so who do you think will win?

My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 1 of 12 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
568 posts

Re: Who would win in a fight...Sweet Tooth or Pyramid Head

Oct 21, 2012

Depends on who played...

If I played Sweet Tooth and you Pyramid Head, I would win....

If you played Sweet Tooth and I Pyramid Heid, I would also win!

I'm just unbeatable you know xD

Quoted from Zeothedeathgod aka mr. Optimistic: ''i am a bit disappointed by the roster''
Another Zeo quote: ''They should really have chosen a different roster''
Quoted from mtjjrstccw1 aka mr. Anger: ''my rage is shifted towards identity now''
Message 2 of 12 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
364 posts

Oct 21, 2012

lulz

#ClownTroops
Message 3 of 12 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
764 posts

Oct 21, 2012
Sweet Tooth. Pyramid head forces sex upon Manicans. Sweet Tooth slaughters people. Plus, flaming clown masks > Pyramids.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic"The universe has a wonderful sense of humor. The trick is learning how to take a joke."
Message 4 of 12 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Oct 21, 2012
hm...but Pyramid Head can't die...and i mean in a realistic fight not in PSAS or something
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 5 of 12 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
17 posts

Oct 21, 2012
Well, in a realistic fight PHead wouldn't be able to materialize, seeing as Sweet Tooth doesn't really feel remorse, regret, or any depression.

But if they were to fight, I think PHead would take it. No matter how many times Sweet Tooth kills him, he'll just come back...

The only way Sweet Tooth could win would be if he let go of his past...
But he's not very good at letting things go, now is he?
Message 6 of 12 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Oct 21, 2012
^lol that is true...but Sweet Tooth would also be able to come back...same Sweet Tooth, just different person wearing the mask
Message 7 of 12 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
764 posts

Oct 21, 2012

mtjjrstccw1 wrote:
^lol that is true...but Sweet Tooth would also be able to come back...same Sweet Tooth, just different person wearing the mask

Thats true... Technically Sweet Tooth is not a thing... he's more of a spirit that takes over people. 

Example:

Spoiler
In his ending in the new Twisted Metal, he dies, but his son takes the mask and becomes Sweet Tooth.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic"The universe has a wonderful sense of humor. The trick is learning how to take a joke."
Message 8 of 12 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Oct 21, 2012
So...I'm just gonna go with tie...thats my vote on this battle...JUST.CAN'T.CHOOSE!
Message 9 of 12 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Oct 21, 2012
btw Identity...LOVE your new quote from me! XD
Message 10 of 12 (96 Views)
0 Likes