Sep 24 2012
By: Renegade_TX2000 Hekseville Citizen 377 posts

Who will support this game?

5 replies 195 views Edited Sep 24, 2012

So pretty much Shoryuken.com supports fighting games and then you have Smashboards which supports all of the smash games.

Which category will this game be in? Like  where do you think this game will go community wise? There needs to be a westcoast/eastcoast/ midwest, etc. Tournament gatherings etc etc.

I wonder which site would support this game or if superbot will support their own site. "this site" and upgrade it. They said they wanted this game competitive? they should make a site just for this game like how smashboards and shoryuken.com have theirs set up. I wonder...

Message 1 of 6 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
177 posts

Re: Who will support this game?

Sep 24, 2012

There's a website/forum called "Playstation Allstars Arena" that's supporting the game

I probably posted a joke here. If you get offended, I'm sorry in advance. I'm not here to start fights.
Message 2 of 6 (187 Views)
Lombax Warrior
222 posts

Sep 24, 2012

ultralucario64 wrote:

There's a website/forum called "Playstation Allstars Arena" that's supporting the game

Which is an amazing site btw.

--------PlayStation All-Stars Arena-------
http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com
- Join the PlayStation All-Stars Arena with us.Contest, Tournaments, updates & fun!
Message 3 of 6 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 24, 2012
This forum will remain here as one of the main PSAS hubs; I thought we'd be in trouble for a bit, but it's repopulated pretty nicely recently. Then there's gameFAQs and neoGAF, which'll stay for some time, although one's already in disarray and the other doesn't seem to have the smartest of members. The Vets' Forum won't die easily, and although I haven't checked out AllStars Arena yet, I'm sure it's a nice place in its own right. We've already got two major fansites and three major hubs, so I'm sure it'll turn out fine as far as community goes.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 4 of 6 (150 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
914 posts

Sep 24, 2012

This is a very good question.....SRK and Eventhubs wiil for a few weeks just go get people on their sites then they will drop it...just like every other fighter outside of capcom.....smashboards i'm gonna guess hell naw lol....

meme3485470395
Message 5 of 6 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 24, 2012
I'm sure some people on Smashboards will advocate the game. They'll then proceed to be flamed to death, but they'll at least stick up for it. I know I have a friend who was previously predominantly Smash who after playing the game with me proclaimed it as the most pure fun he's had in a long time.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 6 of 6 (131 Views)