Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Re: Who will be revealed at TGS?

Sep 18, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:

Hero_of_winds wrote:

nope sorry my sources is legit! from a friend in the business. 

But KAt will not be in because she has not been in Playstation for that long. Too quick to put her in

Cloud and Lightning wont make it because as popular as final fantasy is in japan. The gundam series is way more popular and would appeal much more to Japanese people. Dont beleave me and my sources on how popular Gundam is? Go check the statue they created of a gundam.

As popular as Solid Snake is he can never out beat Kamen Rider in terms of popularity for the japanese people

My sources tell me that these characters will appease the Japanese poeple who get the game early.

yeah well my sourse says that hank hill, wierd al yankovich, elmo, and Gabe Newell are in the game

you can call me DragonMink

Super Bot might have needed some propane and propane accessories.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 13 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
639 posts

Sep 18, 2012

yup lol!!!!! maybe hanks super lvl 3 will be him smelling charcole and raging with one hit KO spatula !

LOLOLOLO!

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 13 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Sep 18, 2012

Hero_of_winds wrote:

yup lol!!!!! maybe hanks super lvl 3 will be him smelling charcole and raging with one hit KO spatula !

LOLOLOLO!

and gabe newells super lvl 3 delays the game (truly a devastating super its the reason for the last delay)

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 13 (70 Views)
0 Likes