This game looks like something that even I'll be picking up.  Smiley Tongue

Message 11 of 24 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
410 posts

Re: Who will be passing on this game?

Nov 11, 2012

Bardonic wrote:

So my christmas is 10X better! I Pre ordered it!!!  Although im gonna wait till christmas to open it. Im gonna be a good little boy and wait for christmas morning. like 17 year old me should. Man Very Happy ...I hope i can even last that long!

Geez, I wouldnt be able to last that long man.I can barely last this long.I feel like im waiting for the Ps4 to arrive.

Message 12 of 24 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
410 posts

Nov 11, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

dorkgeniuz21 wrote:

Shame on you if you are.This game is a treasure and almost has as much hype amongst fans as when the Ps3 first came out. After playing the full game with all characters, I can tell you that you defenetly have to try all the characters out to find your favorite ones because they all feel different.You cant judge this game just off playing the beta alone becasue its a super stripped down version and from what I believe, was an older build.If I could, I would buy 100 copies and send them to 100 gamers who were on the edge about it because I know they would like it...WIth the full version you wont always be forced to play with 4 people at the same time with all the crazyness and you can change the rules a bit...I just cant wait to find and see all the easter eggs etc...

Woah excuse me for choosing to not buy game ( I am). But I wouldn't if Crash was in because that's all we'd hear about.

Thats all we hear already and hes not even in the game yet.I am just excited to hear them say we will get more dlc levels and characters at all.More doesnt hurt and would really help other countless dudes who wont buy this game with just 20 characters.Either way their loss.I am actualy a fan of this game and everybody involved so much that I actualy feel cool to have had played the full game before launch at all.That was thanks to Superbot throwing a free event in La which was awesome.We got to play against Omar,Clockwork and all,chat with the devs and take picks...Its times like that that I feel good to be a gamer" To michael

Message 13 of 24 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
343 posts

Nov 11, 2012
Don't buy Black Ops 2 over this game... Seriously why buy a game that has been the same for a long time now...Try something new and fresh
Message 14 of 24 (90 Views)
Survivor
2454 posts

Nov 11, 2012
With black ops its not a standard £40.... 65 dollars. Its a extra £20 - 35 dollars for the extra maps that should of already been included, that's half toward a extra game
Message 15 of 24 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1661 posts

Nov 11, 2012

I'll make a pre order for this a week on Tuesday. Yes I wait that long before I pre order been as I lack the cash until then. The game isn't out while the 23rd in the UK anyway.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 16 of 24 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
373 posts

Nov 11, 2012

Trying to scrape together some spending money to make it a day one buy, and get the pre-order costumes.

I really want this game, so even If I don't make the day one release, I am in no way "Passing on this game".

Message 17 of 24 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Nov 11, 2012
I am not, but y post this here where if anyone is going to answer they support the game by being on the boards
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 18 of 24 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
410 posts

Nov 11, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:
I am not, but y post this here where if anyone is going to answer they support the game by being on the boards

Because I know that there is a group of people that have been supporting this game from the beginning and is still excited for the game & there are still some people on the fense about buying it.My goal is to get both parties together somehow & try to persuade otherwize.The people who hate on this game are one-sided and slightly ignorant to anyone trying something new,unique or similar to something they may love or hate for that matter.Not buying the game due to only 20 start characters is childesh,not buying the game because its too much like another game or not enough like another game is childesh and so on..I can actually excuse those who actually are on a budget and can only afford a certain ammount of games at a time because this month is and has been a crazy month for video games in general.We have everything from Black ops 3 on both ps3 & vita,Need for speed most wanted on ps3 & Vita, Assasins creed 3 for both ps3 & vita & 360 I think, Little big planet Karting, Adventure time:3ds,Epic mickey for Ps3 & 3ds,Ps allstars batttle royal,Ratchet & Clank:Full frontal assault,Hitman:absolution & then there is the launch of the Wii-u itself and its games.I only managed to pick up a few of the already released titles and I am still backed up on some like borderlands 2 and max pain 3.I may end up passing on black ops 3 to just pick up the vita version first etc...But I have ps allstars pre-ordered like a mofo..

Message 19 of 24 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
809 posts

Nov 11, 2012
No shame, I got Halo 4 and Black Ops 2, which will bring way more time, and have more features. If I see them adding Crash and Cloud in as DLC, I'll head over to Eb Games and pick it up.
Message 20 of 24 (54 Views)
0 Likes