Nov 10 2012
By: dorkgeniuz21 Sackboy 410 posts

Who will be passing on this game?

[ Edited ]
23 replies 479 views Edited Nov 11, 2012

Shame on you if you are.This game is a treasure and almost has as much hype amongst fans as when the Ps3 first came out. After playing the full game with all characters, I can tell you that you defenetly have to try all the characters out to find your favorite ones because they all feel different.You cant judge this game just off playing the beta alone becasue its a super stripped down version and from what I believe, was an older build.If I could, I would buy 100 copies and send them to 100 gamers who were on the edge about it because I know they would like it...WIth the full version you wont always be forced to play with 4 people at the same time with all the crazyness and you can change the rules a bit...I just cant wait to find and see all the easter eggs etc...

Message 1 of 24 (479 Views)
Splicer
66 posts

Re: Who will be passing on this game?

Nov 10, 2012
I was going to, but I got some money and now I´m waiting for the day to come.
Message 2 of 24 (467 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1173 posts

Nov 10, 2012

dorkgeniuz21 wrote:

Who will be passing on this game?

Cole Stroll

Nice job on convincing them though. Even if they received shame, they'll be missing out anyways.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Message 3 of 24 (461 Views)
Sackboy
458 posts

Nov 10, 2012

I am.......NOT!! This game is awesome and with only 10 days (or 9) to go, I'll be stupid for not getting it. Especially since I pre-ordered, I be wasting my money.Robot tongue

"I'm the bad guy......I'm fine with that."
Message 4 of 24 (446 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1042 posts

Nov 11, 2012
I think I may pass, I don't have enough money to buy this, the ME trilogy and Black Ops 2
Message 5 of 24 (436 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
410 posts

Nov 11, 2012

Arkthur_us wrote:
I think I may pass, I don't have enough money to buy this, the ME trilogy and Black Ops 2

Thats why I made sure I preordered and payed off most of the games I wanted months ago so all Id have to do is sit & wait.Have fun with those games but dont forget to eventually get allstars.If anything you can try gamefly.

Message 6 of 24 (424 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Nov 11, 2012
The Mass Effect Trilogy should be good (already played and completed 2& 3), may get the first from PSN. Once my preorder copies of PSABR, Black Ops 2 & R&C Q-Force (/Full Frontal Assault) arrive, I won't be getting any other games until 2013 save for the odd PSN shopping.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 7 of 24 (401 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1079 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 11, 2012

So my christmas is 10X better! I Pre ordered it!!!  Although im gonna wait till christmas to open it. Im gonna be a good little boy and wait for christmas morning. like 17 year old me should. Man Very Happy ...I hope i can even last that long!

all stars photo psasbr2_zpsc1059804.png

My raiden over all your mains.
#PSASBR2
Message 8 of 24 (377 Views)
Survivor
2571 posts

Nov 11, 2012

dorkgeniuz21 wrote:

Shame on you if you are.This game is a treasure and almost has as much hype amongst fans as when the Ps3 first came out. After playing the full game with all characters, I can tell you that you defenetly have to try all the characters out to find your favorite ones because they all feel different.You cant judge this game just off playing the beta alone becasue its a super stripped down version and from what I believe, was an older build.If I could, I would buy 100 copies and send them to 100 gamers who were on the edge about it because I know they would like it...WIth the full version you wont always be forced to play with 4 people at the same time with all the crazyness and you can change the rules a bit...I just cant wait to find and see all the easter eggs etc...

Woah excuse me for choosing to not buy game ( I am). But I wouldn't if Crash was in because that's all we'd hear about.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 9 of 24 (364 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2913 posts

Nov 11, 2012

My GOTY hands down

Message 10 of 24 (313 Views)