Sep 19 2012
By: XxPartyPandazXx Lombax Warrior 228 posts

Who will REALLY show up at TGS?

7 replies 337 views Edited Sep 19, 2012

I know everyone's immediate guess when they think of the TGS reveals are "insert random JRPG character here" but it's actually starting to look like Crash might show up at Sony's press conference. Seth Killian's hint about seeing PS1 characters very shortly, Activision trolling the *bleep* out of their twitter page, and these strange japanese ads I found on youtube all point to the revival of everyone's favorite bandicoot.

The Party Panda.png

Message 1 of 8 (337 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1921 posts

Re: Who will REALLY show up at TGS?

Sep 19, 2012
One thing i thought i should say to is earlier on igns site they had a video talking about tgs and on the cover is sackboy,cole magrath,sweet tooth,and a chimera maybe a resistance rep afterall just thought if they have it with other confirmed characters a chimera might be in remeber on the livestream from playstation on gamescon they had ratchet oncthe cover when they had never offically revealed him only for him to be revealed the same day so this might just be my hope to see a resistance rep but hopfully we get a resistance rep.
Message 2 of 8 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Sep 19, 2012
When were those videos made? Anyways he does have a chance at tgs and if revealed the hype factor and a bunch a new users will go up. Same with Cloud.
Message 3 of 8 (287 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
32 posts

Sep 19, 2012

This does make a lot of sense since Crash was popular in Japan and America. I think he and Parappa had their own buddy comedy there too lol. I'm personally hoping for the best of both worlds. (Cloud and Crash)

Message 4 of 8 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1789 posts

Sep 19, 2012

rustyrue3117 wrote:
One thing i thought i should say to is earlier on igns site they had a video talking about tgs and on the cover is sackboy,cole magrath,sweet tooth,and a chimera maybe a resistance rep afterall just thought if they have it with other confirmed characters a chimera might be in remeber on the livestream from playstation on gamescon they had ratchet oncthe cover when they had never offically revealed him only for him to be revealed the same day so this might just be my hope to see a resistance rep but hopfully we get a resistance rep.

Just because this is the internet, doesn't mean we can't have a little punctuation.

On topic:  I think Crash will be in the game, but it still seems too early to reveal him. There's still 2 months until release, so they should show Cloud and maybe Kat (assuming they are in the game). Crash is that "boom" character that will make people hyped for the game.

Message 5 of 8 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Sep 19, 2012
Cloud + Kat. imo. we'll see. Smiley Very Happy
ハマり度MAX!!
Message 6 of 8 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Sep 19, 2012

Kurasshu Bandikuu! Sorry I just had to get that out of my system, I think it would make perfect sense to bring in Crash because of his popularity in Japan it would help the sales there.

Playstation sig
Message 7 of 8 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Sep 19, 2012

OperaGhost95 wrote:

Kurasshu Bandikuu! Sorry I just had to get that out of my system, I think it would make perfect sense to bring in Crash because of his popularity in Japan it would help the sales there.

bandicoot bandicoot, I know the feeling I think he is going to be one of the very last reveals and I mean very last

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 8 of 8 (152 Views)
0 Likes