Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Re: Who/what needs a buff?

Jan 15, 2013

arrownoir wrote:
^^^ already took care of that

Hahahaha!

Kudos.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 22 of 33 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jan 15, 2013

johngie wrote:
Sarcasm is a slippery slope, friend...
;]

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 23 of 33 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Feb 5, 2013

Oposite to many things posted so far like "kratos needs buff"... Radec really need buff, in any way!, close range, aim some weapon or just faster machine gun, Radec really need something else than spam sniper shots and hoping to be in a flat large stage.

Message 24 of 33 (107 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Feb 5, 2013

Teh_Shade667 wrote:
jak's moves need a buff, U verse any jak online and they do the same moves because the rest suck. Unless theyre spamming forward triangle... And his lvl 2 needs a buff, easiest lvl 2 to dodge, I even dodged it while trapped in a corner...

NO. do NOT buff jak. not only are all of his supers pretty good. (his level 1 having that much horizontal range + being a vertical attack really pisses me off) he can gain AP extremely quickly by just spamming his rifle. it stuns players once they start getting hit which makes it annoying as hell when you got yourself stuck with him in a corner and someone else preventing you from reaching him.

Message 25 of 33 (100 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
876 posts

Feb 5, 2013

Kratos needs a real nerf, not just side square .125 second increase on wiff. 

Raiden needs a real nerf, not just one less confirm, (7 now instead of 8, BIG NERF)

Remove stun on aerial fat princess sword minion and make it just like the ground one

Jak, Dante, BD, possibly rachet, Sir Daniel BUFFS!!!

"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Mains: Jak, Isaac Subs: Spike, Drake, Evil Cole
6 Seasons with Black Belt! (should be 8)
Message 26 of 33 (89 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
876 posts

Feb 5, 2013

TheJoeShow wrote:

Teh_Shade667 wrote:
jak's moves need a buff, U verse any jak online and they do the same moves because the rest suck. Unless theyre spamming forward triangle... And his lvl 2 needs a buff, easiest lvl 2 to dodge, I even dodged it while trapped in a corner...

NO. do NOT buff jak. not only are all of his supers pretty good. (his level 1 having that much horizontal range + being a vertical attack really pisses me off) he can gain AP extremely quickly by just spamming his rifle. it stuns players once they start getting hit which makes it annoying as hell when you got yourself stuck with him in a corner and someone else preventing you from reaching him.

LVL 2 sux, LVL 1 is situational and costs 190 AP, lvl 3 takes 2 mins to build up while your doing AMAZING, and honestly if you can't deal with the side triangle I don't really know what to tell you, its easily one of his worst moves if you ask me and I've played Jak for 2 seasons now. Situationally its amazing, in a FFA your asking to get beat up from behind if you dare use this move. 

"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Mains: Jak, Isaac Subs: Spike, Drake, Evil Cole
6 Seasons with Black Belt! (should be 8)
Message 27 of 33 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
7050 posts

Feb 5, 2013

Jak overall period.

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 28 of 33 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
76 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 5, 2013

I've been picking up Sir Daniel lately, and I have a few buffs I'd like to see:

The beam that comes out of the Chalice of Souls should cause kills. The way the super currently works is that it releases six souls: between one and three souls that home in on however many opponents on the field, while the remaining three to five continue upward, but can pierce through anything. Then there's the beam of light that comes from the chalice. Something so prominent, you'd think it'd do something. It doesn't do squat. I think it should kill as it would continue Sir Dan's gameplay strategy that his opponents should be above him for his supers to be most effective, and since it would destroy the opponents, it wouldn't interfere with the another character's homing soul.

The field for the Anubis Stone should kill based on how long the opponent's been in the field, not how long the opponent is in the field. It take two or three seconds of being in the field to cause a kill. However, escaping the field restarts that timer. Changing the properties to what I suggested help make the super worth investing in and will neutralize the drown/pitfall teleport exploit.

The Axe-a-rang should hit multiple opponents on the way back. Sir Daniel is one of three opponents with a boomarang attack, the others being Spike and Ratchet. Spike's Bananarang and Ratchet's Comet Strike can hit multiple enemies on the way back, yet Sir Daniel's Axe-a-rang can only hit one opponent and goes through everyone else coming back. Maybe it's because the axe is pretty huge, maybe it's because it causes a butt drop compared to the Bananarang's mini-launch and the Comet Strike's sweep, may it's because the start-up is a bit faster than the Bananarang (especially in the air) and Sir Daniel is still moveable (unlike Ratchet's Comet Strike). Either way, I'm more distracted by what the Axe can't do as opposed to what it can do compare to other boomerang attacks.

Photobucket
Message 29 of 33 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
386 posts

Feb 5, 2013

Buffs for:

-sackboy

-sir daniel

-jak and daxter

-nariko